Reviews for Eternally Yours
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
Love this story in fact I love all your stories
snb4evs chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Sophie chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I read this story overall, and I think this is really uh-amazing, I can see a bright future ahead of you. Keep writing and one day you will be as famous as J.K Rowling, or Stephenie Meyer. In my opinion I liked Harry Potter better because it was well-written and plot was amazing, and in the other hand I loved the first part of Twilight and after reading New Moon, it was all predictable in the end, so I guess it was going down in the end. Oops, I think I have carried away a little bit, but I guess you got my point. So keep writing whatever you like and your work will be paid off. I have to agree with Anonymous reader; it would be nice to see an another Christmas story from you, and Christmas is coming soon, oh my.
Everlasting Glory chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Super fabulous!
Ayna chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Very sweet.
Anonymous reader chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I agree, good plot, this is very good, I love this story so badly, this is mixed up with good pairing, good (or maybe the best!) writer and with good plot you should make another Christmas -story about Stella and Brandon next year if you have any ideas on your mind!

Lexly chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh my gosh, this is so cute, sweet, romantic and everything, aww I just fall in love with this! I love your writing and your plots (I have been just reading your stories)
Silver Crown chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
This is so romantic, aaw. I really wait forward to your new stories! Keep it up good work.
Ayna chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wow, this is really good.
angelalexandra chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
Aw, what a lovely ending to the story, so cute
stellawinx chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
I really love this story! Great chapter, soo cute! D
Stella chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Aww, so sad it's already end, but to be honest you did very good job, thanks for that and happy Christmas & New year!
Stella chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Wow, this was soo cool, hope really you would make sequel to this, or continue this, so sad this is over now. : (
Curious Blonde chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Loved your story so much thanks for all the effort you put into it especially when it came to updating thanks and merry christmas! x
StellaXBrandonLover chapter 7 . 12/24/2009