Reviews for Dearest Person
Juliet's Pen chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Aren't you going to update this? I think this story is good, you captured the characters' personalities well. I really hope you'll continue this.
elle chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
It's already chapter 5, but Takumi and Akira haven't meet yet. I'm just hoping they would see each other anytime soon,..
Well, I'm just here waiting patiently for your next chapter!
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Cool~! Update soon~!
Minagi Mikoto chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Hm! Nice chapter! Thanks for the update!

One thing about Alyssa's song, it's

"Who are those little girls in pain ..."

not

"Who are lonely young girls in pain ..."

Mai's reactions to Alyssa and Miyu's presence was priceless! And my method of calling HiMEs worked actually! Itching at the HiME mark! So funny! Hm!

I'm waiting for your next chapter so please update!
Jennayees chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
awsome chapter man...the himes are gunna meet up just to know their childs name?...well at least midori knows hers already

hildebrant chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
I see you've still continued on with this. I was wondering if you've taken into consideration my suggestion of Tate coming to the conclusion that he doesn't love Shiho and decides to stay in Nagi's world
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
COOL~! UPDATE SOON~!
Minagi Mikoto chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
Hm! Very nice chapter!

Again poor Akane! Her iPhone didn't work!

Midori's part was so funny! “GAH-KAH-TE-NO!”

Shizuru is a weirdo like always! I wonder how she can possibly be Natsuki's dearest person if she keeps up this attitude! And by the way Natsuki said that she is from Fuka which means she is familiar with HiME matters right?

I'm sure Mashiro plays a special rule here too!

Nao and Yukino are together in the journey! Hm! That's good! Because I love them both!

And poor Shiho! Yes, she's way too young for this kind of stuff! And I'd have let her come along with us because she's a nice person!

I'm looking forward for the next chapter! But for now do your best in your exams! Hm!
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
VERY COOL~! UPDATE SOON~!
Minagi Mikoto chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Welcome back! Quite a short chapter but still good.

There's something I wanted to ask, that is how Takumi can be Akira's dearest person if they haven't meat each other yet? How they can become so important to each other in just a few hours?

"... as Mikoto started sprinting across the grass on all fours, stopping to sniff an occasional dandelion" you should try it too. It's so much fun!

Nagi is tricky and cruel as always!

I'm looking forward for the next chapter! Hm!
Jennayees chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
ah dang..short chapter but o well..its better then nuthing...hehe wonder how they are gunna get to tokyo...is mai guna summon her child...lol cant wait for the nxt chapter...

are you gunna write from the others character view or just akira and who are with her?...

sheilarie chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
please update, i really like your plot and way of writing...
Minagi Mikoto chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Hm! The chapter two! It's getting better now!

“I am Midori Sugiura! I am going to be a super heroine of justice!” Way to go Midori! Playing leader as always! I must say you've pictured her very well.

“MIKOTO! And this is Mai!” And I'm energetic as always ...

"I like Mai because of her ramen!" Hm! That's really one of the best reasons!

Finally a clue to Akira's dearest person is found. Next time will probably be an attempt to find him. I'm looking forward to it so please update! Hm!
Jennayees chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
nice chapter man...well all the himes know who their important person is...besides akira...hehe wonder how things are gunna go when she meets takumi...is fumis important person mashiro or someone else?...

hildebrant chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
well you finally wrote it. Well now that its up, I was wondering if you could have it so that in the ending Yuuichi realizes that he doesn't love Shiho and decides to stay in Nagi's universe or just isolate himself from everyone when they return, and begins working on transfering to another school in Japan, away from Fuuka