Reviews for Amazing Grace
shella1991 chapter 49 . 7/16
This story is amazing! Do you still plan tofinish it :)
Yvonne chapter 49 . 5/16
WHERE'S JEFF?
Anonymous chapter 49 . 2/26
I am absolutely in love with this story! Your last update took so long I was beginning to think that you had forgotten about it! Please bring Jeff back, I really miss seeing interaction between he and Katrina. Please update SOON!
Bingobaby chapter 49 . 2/22
Hey I loved what you added. I thought it was really good and I was happy to see you updated this story. I can't wait to see what you are going to do next. So please keep up the wonderful work and post more soon.
LegacyChick chapter 49 . 2/21
o.O. The girlgroup broke up. What a shocker! Poor Maria, doomed to a life of loneliness. Muhahaha! She deserves it. Well, a little.

And yeah, you must be sorry. I'd totally forgotten about the story already. Do not let us wait THAT long anymore! Pretty please!
Shieldlover19 chapter 48 . 12/29/2014
Love this story and I can relate to some of Grace's story. I want more of this story soon because I am addicted to this story. Please give us more! :)
Bingobaby chapter 48 . 5/30/2014
Hey I am so glad that you updated this story. I was truly missing it. Also I loved what you added. I thought it was really good and I can't wait to see what you are going to do next. So please keep up the great work and post more soon.
LegacyChick chapter 48 . 5/30/2014
I hope that therapy will not only help them to understand eachother better but also to understand themselves better.

Please do NOT wait that long with an update again! I'm dying to read more. :)
Guest chapter 48 . 5/30/2014
update SOON!
Guest chapter 47 . 2/16/2014
Update! !
I am M.J chapter 47 . 2/8/2014
Argh...Jeff...such a cry-baby! X(
Haha. Sorry, but I really don't like the way his character behaves in this story, but it doesn't have anything to do with your writing don't worry. It just looks like he is that kind of dude in real life; sensitive and shit and I guess I don't want to accept it! I like my Jeff Hardy fierce, mysterious, a little crazy and all that good stuff.

"His heart would mend. Eventually. He'd probably find someone else one day. But until then, he had a paedophile to bring down."
That has to be the best quote from this chapter, I loved how it joined two completely different themes at once. Great job! I honestly, can't wait for the next chapter.
I am M.J chapter 46 . 2/8/2014
Oh my...Wait hold up! MJ is back :D
Too much romanticism & sweetness in this chapter for me. I haven't read "Amazing Grace" either, so I was looking forward (very forward) to hear the very filthy details, just because I'm sadistic like that. I love this side of Randy and Kat and yes, he's watched a lot of Dr Phil but there's a reason it works :D
Great chapter Baybie.
Bingobaby chapter 47 . 12/31/2013
That was a wonderful update and I loved every word of it. I can't wait to see what you will do next. So please keep up the great work and post more soon.
LegacyChick chapter 47 . 12/30/2013
My pleasure :)

I have a bad feeling about that whole case. Maybe while Jeff's gone, George will come back. Or George will find Randy and Kat.

Even though it was only meant as a filler, the chapter shows how great of a relationship Hunter and Steph have with Kat and hopefully the call gives her more strength.
Bingobaby chapter 46 . 12/16/2013
Hey I loved what you added. I thought it was really good and very heart warming chapter. I can't wait to see what you will do in the next chapter. So please keep up the great work and post more soon.