Reviews for A cat, a rat and a mischievous ox
mu149 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
I would love to see what the outfits would look like in real life! *fangirl squeals*
mu149 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
You wonder why you feel like you gave him to the devil, Yuki? That's because you just did! Kagura is bad enough without anymore reason to go insane over Kyou. I'd rather haver her serious. Sadly, I'm also a boar, so I can't exactly say that I don't relate...
mu149 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wicked Haru. I would love a cousin like that! Someone to play evil pranks with... and get in trouble with... So I can put all the blame on him *evil grinning* Mwahahahaha!
RinRinRin chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Scars: Haha! That was great.

Marks: It was hilarius and has inspired me in ways to make Scars' life miserable.

Scars: Shit...
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
OMG you have to draw kyos XD
AiDan-Kurai chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
evil!- well at least you didn't hurt Haru too much. Good job, the ending was nice and you even found a way to put Ayame in it also. i vote for the drawing, really want to see it.
mousecat chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Oh yes! This turned out quite well! I like how Yuki and Kyo worked together to get back at Haru! I would LOVE to see his outfit! So generous of Ayame to give the cat, rat and ox a percentage of the store's profits!

Revenge really can be sweet!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
lol, nice work, looks like ecverything worked out in the end... poor Kyo chan *huggles*
AiDan-Kurai chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Wow, it came out even better than when we discussed it! i feel kind of sorry for Kyo, but i love Haru too much to care so next chapter when they get back at him please don't let my Haru-kun hurt too much kay?
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
amazing!

i lovved this,the worst she could do is dress him in a dress XD still not as bad as pink hair but i guess in kyos standard... their dead meat
mousecat chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Funny! Yes, very funny! I bet Kyo looked real cute though! Will Kyo and Yuki get together and take out their revenge on Haru?
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
i love this- maily cos Kyo is like PINK HAAIR ROFL XD and then yuki tis like Ass! you better watch your back!

tis awesome XD
mousecat chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Very funny and cute too! Would love to see Yuki with pink hair! I bet it looks good on him! Now what will happen to Kyo?