Reviews for Sex On Fire
Bajor10 chapter 41 . 8/4/2015
I hope she ends up with Jeff
Bingobaby chapter 41 . 7/26/2015
Hey I loved what you added. I thought it was really good and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. So please keep up the great work and post more soon.
XContentxUnderxPressureX chapter 41 . 7/24/2015
One Im so glad that you posted. New chapter. I swear, every time I think of one of your stories, you post a chapter a few days later. I still love this story and can't wait to read more. I wish you good health and happiness btw. Hope all is going well with you
missnerohardy chapter 40 . 7/21/2015
Yayyyyy chapter 40! Ugh heres to hoping Randy breaks the rules and crosses that line! Or ooooh how juicy would it be in some huge plot twist the kids were his. Not sure how that could be made to work but it just sounds so good! lol. thanks for making another chapter and i camr wait for 41! Hope its soon )
Bingobaby chapter 40 . 7/20/2015
Hey I totally loved what you added and was glad to see this in my updated stories. I can't wait to see what is going to take place next. So please keep up the great work and post more soon.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/20/2015
Real life sucks and I hope it's just scares and not the real thing! Keeping you in my prayers, and thanks for updating!
LegacyChick chapter 40 . 7/20/2015
Oh boy. Randy is falling. Hard. I still think he'd be a much better choice than Jeff. I bet Jeff'll get a fit if he finds them in bed together.
hOtlilmofo chapter 40 . 7/20/2015
Yay! You're back! Another awesome chapter. These two crazy kids are killing me. They should just be together...it just seem like fate keeps tearing them apart (well...fate and stupidity lol). If Randy is even not against them being together, they should know by now! Again, awesome, and you're the best!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Good Lord it's been a year, please update
Guest chapter 39 . 5/11/2015
Update please this is a brilliant fanfic
missnerohardy chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Barely stumbled across this 2 days ago and finished all 39 chapters... I NEED THE REST PLEASE! This fic is amazing! I usually cannot tolerate most fics because they're written rather poorly but this... Oh I need to know! Please consider finishing this, i beg you!
Marie.L.F chapter 20 . 2/9/2015
I cant get enough! Every chapter makes me anxious to read the next! I'm loving it and I hope you update soon! :)
Guest chapter 39 . 1/23/2015
I enjoyed this story, PLEASE FINISH IT!
Guest chapter 35 . 1/23/2015
Please finish this story!
laura stidman chapter 39 . 5/28/2014
So excited for the next one!