Reviews for Sex On Fire
LMarieFiallos chapter 20 . 2/9
I cant get enough! Every chapter makes me anxious to read the next! I'm loving it and I hope you update soon! :)
I enjoyed this story, PLEASE FINISH IT!
Please finish this story!
laura stidman chapter 39 . 5/28/2014
So excited for the next one!
Hardylover18 chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
OMG I can't believe this was filmed! Uh oh it looks like things are going to explode. I sense a massive brother fight. :)
Hardylover18 chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
The suspense is killing me! I really want to know the father! I love how you are building Jeff and Keri's relationship and dropping hints. I can't wait for things to explode-I have a feeling it's gonna get real interesting real quick! Keep up the good work! :)
MissScarletInTheLibrary chapter 16 . 2/2/2014
Oh, he is the WORST. It's funny, because I'm so used to him being so sweet in your other fics, that I'm taken aback by his behaviour in this one.

He treats her like crap, humps his way through her first time, right after she received news that she was unexpectedly pregnant, he's cheating on his girlfriend, thinks he still loves her and can keep her, while also continuing to have sex with Keri, and is now intent on making her have a baby, by manipulating her with the DVD, promises that he'll be there, and bringing her past into it, too. Why doesn't he just have this baby? He seems to want it badly, without any of the responsibility or consequences. He is so manipulative, it's horrible. I honestly don't know how she can be around him, but am glad that she at least admitted that she doesn't like him.

Man-whore Randy is looking pretty appealing right now...well, he always looks appealing, but at least he's straight up about how he lives his life, and doesn't just act like a nice guy.

See how invested I am in this? You did this to me! :P
MissScarletInTheLibrary chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
First of all, you are a fantastic author. Your stories are gripping!

Jeff lost me here, he was so hateful. And yeah doofus, you WERE her first. The first that she remembered. I honestly think it will take a miracle for me to like him again after all of his thoughts and actions. She had to 'prove' her virginity to him? RIGHT AFTER SHE FOUND OUT ABOUT A SHOCK PREGNANCY?! I could smack him.

I have no idea who got Keri pregnant, or where she'll go from here. I hope she stays far away from Jeff!

Now, I will read on, just had to get that off my chest!
Pinayprincesa chapter 39 . 1/2/2014
Hopefully Randy will be able to talk Keri somehow and sort this mess out she's gotten herself into.
Bingobaby chapter 39 . 1/2/2014
Hey I loved what you added and I can't wait to see what you will do next. So please keep up the great work and post more soon so I can see how that break is going to go for Randy.
Agnesita1385 chapter 39 . 1/2/2014
Great update. Thank you! My new year wish coming true.. i mean really, i think im not just that active now since im not really into wrestling anymore but i wont give up on this *SOF* because i really love what you have written and i know that i will love it no matter what ending you'd give it. pls have Marky on the next one! put a big smile on my face pretty pls! thanks
WonderSkeet chapter 39 . 1/1/2014
Happy new year
glad the storys back
you do so good...I find myself yelling at the screen as if they can hear me lol
RatedRAngel chapter 38 . 10/26/2013
Please write more!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 38 . 8/7/2013
Love it keep up the great work.
BelaAnjo chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is one of the most well written stories I have read in a while. Looking forward to continuing to read. Thank you! ]