Reviews for Cross my heart, hope to die
webber82 chapter 27 . 3/26/2010
HOLY CRAP. I'm so glad Xander stopped Willow! His moub saved he world again! And trust me that's never somehing I thought I'd say! This is legit one of the only fics, maybe the only, where I would be okay with Buffy staying dead. I'm unbelievably tired so the review isn't that long, but I didn't wanna wait to review.

This was an awesome chapter!
blue talith chapter 27 . 3/25/2010
Ooh. Such an intense feeling of emotion! And the sudden let down. We wait to see what will happen next!
webber82 chapter 26 . 3/16/2010
I'm so torn! I want Buffy brought back, but not like this! Not with everything that could go wrong! AND I was /wondering/ about the soul! Couldn't figure out how it could be in the jar, but also in hell.

Good stuff. :D
blue talith chapter 26 . 3/16/2010
I sincerely hope that Buffy can be brought back okay! Else, why would they have been success-ful in retrieving Buffy's soul? Why have Faith go through all those excruciating dreams?
lilyme chapter 25 . 3/16/2010
Huh, I reviewed chapter 26 before 25... Go figure :P

Anyway, I love Xander's confession of love for Faith, even though he deep down knows Faith would always love Buffy, dead or... brought back.
lilyme chapter 26 . 3/16/2010
"I just can't keep losing her, Xander" One of the saddest sentences of the entire story :(

And, oh, damn cliffhanger. I hope Xander and Faith can reach Buffy's grave in time. One thought crossing my mind right now - would Kennedy really just let Willow do this? Maybe she'll stop her at the last second. We'll see :O
liljemsey chapter 26 . 3/15/2010
Wow Willow I shouldn't be surprised what lengths she could go to considering what she did in the show but I was still on the edge of my seat when they realised what was going on. Can't wait for the next chapter.
liljemsey chapter 25 . 3/5/2010
Love it, Faith is more perceptive than he gave her credit for but I like that about her. Can't wait for more.
blue talith chapter 25 . 3/5/2010
Ah, Faith and Xander slowly getting there. Great! And let's see a way about bringing Buffy back safely, too!
webber82 chapter 25 . 3/5/2010
What a place to leave it! And aw! So much love.
lilyme chapter 24 . 2/28/2010
Man, tough chapter. Right now I'm really not sure if I want Buffy back or not, because I love both Faith and Xander... but also Faith and Buffy. But the way things look now, bringing Buffy back would not lead to a happy ending, because there's this really high risk of her coming back wrong. And I don't like how Willow's acting again - almost as if she hasn't learned one thing from the last time she tried to bring Buffy back...
lilyme chapter 23 . 2/28/2010
Didn't even realize that they were leaving Dawnie all in the dark. Should I say - again?

And what kind of excuse is "lesbian, lesbian, virgin" for the impossibility of a secret pregnancy? Things like that have happened before, lol, so I'm with Faith and her argumentation :P
webber82 chapter 24 . 2/27/2010
Well now I'm torn! Because I want Buffy back, but I love the F/X dynamic. And at first it was okay because it'd be normal Buffy, but now it's crazy freaky so many things can go wrong Buffy!

Gah! :D
liljemsey chapter 24 . 2/27/2010
So happy with the quick update you have no idea! I can't believe Willow would do that to Buffy, I hope they can figure out another way to do it or at least let her finally have peace.
blue talith chapter 23 . 2/27/2010
Tremendous story line! I'm always looking for that update, Jinxgirl-you've got me hooked but good.
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »