Reviews for Cross my heart, hope to die
liljemsey chapter 23 . 2/26/2010
I'm still torn how I want this to play out but so happy to get an update. Can't wait for your next part.
blue talith chapter 22 . 2/22/2010
Oh, go ahead and bring Buffy back all the way!
lilyme chapter 22 . 2/22/2010
Oh, no... Willow wants to bring her back AGAIN? Well, not that brining her back is a bad thing per se... but we know what happened last time, so... huh... Let's see how that evolves...
lilyme chapter 21 . 2/22/2010
So glad that they've got Buffy's soul back, oh, and that Xander's okay too :)
lilyme chapter 20 . 2/22/2010
Oh, nasty cliffhanger. Lucky for me I only found time to read now. Means I can go on to the next chapter right away :P
webber82 chapter 22 . 2/21/2010
Oh man! Buffy getting brought back! Possible F/X? Faith and Xander's emotions written heartbreakingly well.

You know I'm always looking forward to your next update, but now it's even more than usual! GAH! :D
liljemsey chapter 22 . 2/21/2010
Okay now I'm torn because if they can bring Buffy back I really love her and Faith together but at the same time the way you write the relationship Xander and Faith have been skirting around I like them as a couple as well. Can't wait for the next chapter
liljemsey chapter 21 . 2/17/2010
Glad Xander is okay and he'll be up and better in no time and hopefully he can help Faith get through nearly losing someone else she cares about.
webber82 chapter 21 . 2/17/2010
Faith! What is up with her? I have a few theories, but I don't want to say them in case they're right. :D No spoilers for me!

Oh and YAY for getting Buffy's soul back!

Don't leave us hanging!
blue talith chapter 20 . 2/15/2010
Oh, my! I hope that Xander has not bought the farm!
blue talith chapter 19 . 2/15/2010
Good writing here. Keep the updates rolling, please!
liljemsey chapter 20 . 2/15/2010
Got me, I didn't see that one coming but it is a great twist. Can't wait for the next update
webber82 chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
AH! Wait ... wait ... hang on ... AH! Please don't leave it here for long! Please! Holy crap!
lilyme chapter 19 . 2/13/2010
Can't wait for the next. I'm sure you'll come up with awesome ideas for destroying this bastard of a demon. They all deserve some peace finally :)
lilyme chapter 18 . 2/13/2010
Oh, man, oh, man... that must have been so cruel for Xan and Will. Being with Faith and Buffy the moment Buffy died and not being able to do anything :(
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »