Reviews for Cross my heart, hope to die
webber82 chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
Eep! Just keeps getting better! I just got back from doing terribly on one of my final exams so having this here waiting ... let's just say it was much needed.

whatweareafreaidof chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Great story
blue talith chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Some good writing so far. Please keep the updates coming!
webber82 chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Love! So much love!
liljemsey chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
I hope you update this tomorrow because I'm going away and I'm going to need my fix. My new favourite story :D
lilyme chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
That was neat. Though, of course, seeing poor Faith like this unnerves me somewhat - simply because we've hardly seen her being like this. I liked how Xander said "let's go home"; I hope he can build her up there, or maybe it'll just hurt her, because he certainly has some things in his home (pictures, etc) that will remind Faith of Buffy. We'll see :)
liljemsey chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
I love the way that you write and I'm already so into this story. Your Xander is exactly how I picture him reacting in this sort of situation, can't wait for the next installment
blue talith chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Keep the updates coming! This could be the start to a wonderful story, Jinxgirl!
Sick Of It All chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Excellent. You've really captured the despondency of Faith, I love it that Xander is able to see past all the long forgotten high school crap and is willing to help someone that really needs help.

Kudos to you good lady.
webber82 chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Reading this bit ... yeah, I think Faith and Xander should get together. :D Also, this is totally epic. I was just saying how I hate getting emails because they're always something I don't care about and never fic updates, but then you save the day with an update! I was expecting my 1 new email to be useless and then BAM, completely worth it.

:D
liljemsey chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wow Jinx usually I'm not into Faith/Xander but I'm really loving the concept of this story, I can't wait for you to post more.
blue talith chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Jinxgirl, you might have the beginnings of a good story, here! I know I liked what I read!
lilyme chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Oh, that was so pretty, or actually more heartbreakingly sad, but that's what made it pretty.

So... it looks like this is gonna be another story, huh? :P

Hm, you could throw in flashbacks so that we learn what and if something had happened between Buffy and Faith or if Xander's eyes were only playing tricks on him, made him see something that wasn't there (though I think he was right ;)). Plus, having a story mainly dealing with Xander and Faith on top of that - exciting! :D
gypsykl79 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
great start. I cried!
webber82 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I personally hate character death (though, to be clear, I definitely don't hate this fic), so I'd love to see Buffy get brought back. I'm fine with Faith being with Xander or Buffy. :)
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8