Reviews for Hurt Me Bad, In A Real Good Way
RichOnyx chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Awwwww...I really like this one. I'd love to see how it goes. And I think that I actually like the agressive, pursuing Bones a little more than the (more) passive one, but I absolutely adore your stories and will take them any way I can get them. Can't wait for more!
EmruasCat chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Why's Joanna on a hostile planet? Don't get me wrong, I adore your MirrorVerse stories, but I would really love to see an update on this one. My honest preference is for sweeter stories like this one rather than heavy BDSM and/or S&M stories; I made an exception in your case because yours is so well-written ;). Thanks for posting, and hope to see an update soon.
himeoka tsuki chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
please update! i find this story really fascinating and i would love to read more of it!
bookdragon01 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Short but good. Love your take on Spock and his hacking the computer. Very much something TOS Spock would have done.
expert in random chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
please update again, don't abandon this story, its starting to get realy good and you very rarly find stories that have bones's ex-wife in them.

please update!
Kim CC chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Papa Bear and Uncle Jimmy to the rescue - ooh, can't wait to see what happens next!
CeilingNinja chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
*flails incoherently* I LOVE YOU! This concept is awesome, and I love Daddy!Bones, especially when he's all worried.

-Nyx
bookdragon01 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Lee never occurred to me, but I can see it.

Someday I'm going to write fic where someone calls McCoy Bubba.
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Interesting! I'm looking forward to what happens next!
Steff7 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I'm thinking he'd react in the "Oh-hell-no-kick-the-door-in-shoot-first-maybe-ask-later" fashion. *laughs* And I'm so totally intrigued with this story and I definitely want more. Poor Joanna...
HHMsaki chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I love McCoy stories. What in the world was Joanna doing on that planet? The wife, well lets see what type of women she going to be. There can't be much hope there is Leonard McCoy walked away from her? Good luck with the story.
NaomiBlue chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Well I'm intrigued. What could it be. Post again soon please.