Reviews for Crash
OfficialLoveMyStories chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Oh my gosh I was waiting for this update. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh I was waiting for rose to show up, Drama. Lol and I am looking toward to John finding out. ;D again thanks for the update.
OfficialLoveMyStories chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
OMG Please I am Begging you! Post a new Chapter! I Love this ;)
please chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
update or I'll cry .. not kidding . I check 4 times a day
AsLongAsYouFollow chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
wow . update update update please ! im so interested .
jlhf chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
I loved this chapter. Very cute how they became a couple, not the traditional boring way. :-)
CosmicDancer589 chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Hi! I agree with what most readers have said, this is a very interesting story that it's developing in a very nice and intriguing way :) I like Abrielle and her no-nonsence attitude (very Bender-ish, of course).

However, I have to agree with musicgrl, there were some grammar/spelling mistakes, and it was kind of confusing the beginning of chapter 6 because you didn't know who was narrating the story, Abrielle, John, AJ? Anyhoo, that's my only suggestion, to clarify under whose POV you're writing :)

That's it, girl :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
musicgrl chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I find myself interested in where this is going. I kind of like Abrielle, despite being a child!OC, maybe because of the focus you've given to her feelings rather than anything external, I find it it easy to relate to her. And you describe her feelings well. (By the way, her child behavior was kind of cliche, but I appreciate the fact that you were trying to tap into her child-mind and try to describe things through her POV.)

The thing that distracts me from the fict itself are random spelling/grammar errors that could probably be cleared up through a sharp re-read or a beta reader (just, you know, a second pair of eyes).

"She needs to be in bed its almost 2 in the morning."

Should be more like:

"She needs to be in bed; it's almost two in the morning."

So yeah, really, just little clean-ups would make this story a lot smoother, thus making it easier to focus on what's going on with Abrielle.
Katie chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Absolutely adorable! I feel like the Breakfast Club members are a little bit out of character, but people grow up. People change. So I understand. Update?
Katie chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Interesting. This is new; I haven't run across a next generation fic quite like this before.
Rosalyn Willow chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
No I'm not from Tennessee. Though some of my family live in the deep south. That's how I picked out her accent. Tennessee is just really close to Illinois so I picked that one.
BlankAccount123 chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Are you from Tennessee?
gypsykl79 chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Please update this is very interesting!
BlankAccount123 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
"Gramps it was horrible meeting you and part of me hopes you’ll burn in hell...tell Gramma I hope just as much for her too!"

Funniest line ever I cracked up hardcore I can't wait for the next chapter
jlhf chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Can't wait to read what happens next. Also, who Monica is and how John ended up with her.
N0L0NG3R1NU53 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Your first fan fic? Really? Well, for a first, this is REALLY good! Update soon! :D