Reviews for Would You?
Winged and Dangerous chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Zoe? Why did you disable the private messaging feature on your account? Unless you're able to reply to this and I'm able to reply to your reply we have no way to communicate with each other other than talking by reviewing each other's stories. And that only lasts until we've reviewed each chapter of every story 'cause we can't review a chapter more than once.

Loves you lots sis!

Emmauk26 chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
good job looking forward to more, update soon.
Winged and Dangerous chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
Hey girly! I, for one, LOVED this chapter! Lol, but seriously I do. Since I saw the changes I made in this chapter, I'm going to take a wild guess and say you liked them? Hope I'm right...You didn't message me yet, or give me a shout out, so I'm a little bit worried over here. Message me when you can, I'm dying to know what's going through your head. Hm...I'm a little clingy aren't I? Ah, well. Can't help it. : )

Love you Zoe,

lottie fletcher chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
wow thats brilliant ! love it
Piper Phoenix Cullen chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Wow i am hooked! Thanks a bunch lol.

Can't wait for more!

Piper
Emmauk26 chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
love it looking forward to more keep t up.
Winged and Dangerous chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Lol! I love the slytherin-esque smirk and the author's note at the begining! (My thank you was awesome!) And other than those I loved the chapter! I'm glad you made the changes you did, and I'm especially glad you kept the "Because your heart can't feel, what you don't want it to feel. And I wanted to love him" part because I wanted to keep that part, but I didn't like where you put it, and I couldn't find any other place to put it. Sorry...But anyway, I loved it! : ) Oh! And I loved that you kept the "And all I could hope was that he didn’t break my heart." part because I loved that one too, and I have the same excuse as for the last one. : )

Loves ya lots!

Emmauk26 chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
I like this and i'd love to read more, looking forward to reading more, keep up the good work, and please update soon. ;-D
Winged and Dangerous chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
*Squeals and giggles* Oh my gosh! I started giggling uncontrolably when I saw my TWO shouts and when you mentioned my reference in the story! And you really don't have to thank me that much (though it does make me feel REALLY good when you do), I LOVE betaing for your story! It's wonderfundalful! Just amazing! And I love you too girly! : )

Loves ya too!

Kittykat!
Winged and Dangerous chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
*Squeals* Sorry, I got giddy again when I saw my TWO shout-outs! *Squeals again* Lol! Anywhos, I'm glad you liked the changes I made. I always get nervous when I change something and consider the fact that you might not like the change. But, you seem to like the changes so... : ) Lol! And, just so you know, I love you too! Even if I don't know you that well you seem like a really good person. : )

See you when you get back or if you message me before then,

Kittykat : ) (Smiles are awesome!)
night.flower8967 chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
ive got all the house of night books

they were the next best compared to twilight books

realy good chapter
theodorethelion chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I really liked this, it's very intriguing, I'll be looking out for updates :)

And yes I guess I would believe after all that.
night.flower8967 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
oh wow!

this chapter has me hooked!

it got me scared when bella started saying the line 'im bella swan and im not afraid'

really good!