Reviews for On Friendly Terms
BarbyBells chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
i like it. I don't know anything about gay relationships but it feel very real for me. in relationships not all is perfect and more when one of the people was straight and just ended to break up with a girl. i love a "shot of reality" once in a while here in fanfiction. keep writing girl!
Marie One chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Someone should have not broken up with Bella, could it be Edward.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
I definitely enjoyed this story!
ArekWhitlock chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
loved this story:)))
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 15 . 12/13/2011
sooo glad that E gave himself completely to J finally.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 14 . 12/13/2011
I'm hoping that Jasper mans' up a wee bit. I want him to feel pleasure, to have love bestowed on him... he's just too submissive and easily accepts things when it comes to E. Just too easy.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
hmmmm seeing a change in E! :) me likey
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
omg... my heart! Its totally breaking for Jasper now! And a little bit for E too now. hmmm

Maybe J really needs to let him go in order for him to really come to realize just how much he DOES want J. And for the record... I think E needs to be put in his place and give himself completely ... so he should def. bottom the first time.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Once again, my heart is aching for J. Damn that E. and hmmm... maybe if E knew that Peter was interested in J... the mere thought of E losing J would bring him around?
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Ur sex scenes r just fine bb. Too bad E is not more enthusiastic however ! :( poor Jasper. He doesn't even seem to mind.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Ed is such a dick! Dying to know why Em really interrupted too...
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I can understand how confused E must be but this is the first story that I totally think he's an asshole!

I feel soo much for Jasper!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
k...totally bawling my eyes out now!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
ok... i could have junk punched Edward from the comments he said to Em. Then, after all that... well, my heart is still breaking cause I'm afraid for Jasper's heart. Damn, woman, u have me almost in tears already. Fantastic!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
wow... after two chapters, you have made me feel hurt, pissed, horny, and heartbroken!

I have to tell you. I am a loyal reader. I love when an author can make me FEEL. The deeper you bring me emotions, the better.

You have already brought out soo many emotions from me after only two freaking chapters. That is amazing. You certainly can write girl! Fan fucking tastic!