Reviews for Thanks for the Memories
cindy22223 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh And Another Thing, I Threw Up Afterwards YOU'RE AWESOME! No One I Knew Made Me Throw Up After Reading A Story! I Held It In Which I Didn't Notice, You're One Epic Author You Know That?
cindy22223 chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Eoe! I Shouldn't Have Seen This 'Im Such A Little Kid' Guess? Aww Ok Fine Iris From Pokemon Black And White Ima 5th Grader! What Was I Thinking Lol
E galz chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
O.o
Madam Marmalade chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
That was the strangest fanfic series I have ever read. And I loved ever second of it! You got everything down perfectly! :)
Maya Serena chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
This is one of my favorite series here. :) I love your work!
flameblaster13 chapter 11 . 9/3/2010
Wow this is great! Well done!
Pricat chapter 11 . 5/7/2010
Wow great swquel to your other fic.

Keep writing these as they're great!
AishaPachia chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
I laughed so hard at this one! Goshy!

I can't even imagine Candace's face at the proposal of Doofy. XD Awesome!
Elmblossom17 chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
Of all the PtP&DrD fics I've read, yours seem to be the best. Congratulations, and please continue your writing. With Perry now a human part time, and the close relationship between the Flynn-Fetchers and the Doofenschmirzes (sp?) would it make sense for DrD to get interested in P&F's adventures? Maybe start helping them, or learning from them maybe, and become a real genius inventor, they might be able to encourage him to get a real collegiate degree in something sciencey... Robotics? And perhaps someone will want to make an invention that could make PtP or DrD capable of carrying and bearing children? Mpreg is always (well, sometimes) nice.
Mangopandachan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I absolutely loved this story.

It was a great take on the 'Perry as a human' plot line.

I loved how it started out in your other fanfiction with Doofenshmirtz as a was very original and well written.

Also, the way you intertwined both of the stories was simply fabulous! Having Dr. D forget everything and then have to realize his feelings again really made me become more absorbed in the story and characters.

You wrote it in such a way that made it feel like it would actually happen in the series.

I was also pleased that you didn't go for the cliche 'Doof cheating on Perry with Peter' sub plot.

Lastly, I could not get over how amazingly perfect the last few chapters where. Having them get married was such a perfect and unexpected way to end the fic.

This is absolutely my favorite and best story for Perry and Doofenshmirtz that I have ever read.

I can't wait to see what else you have in store for this fandom and read all your other fanfictions.
Amy Rose 7-Eli la eriza chapter 11 . 12/15/2009
just tender is the only thing I can say about this Fic, wow I never thought a doof and perry married, is an incredible and very great news, I suppose it is true that from hate to love there is only one step, good job I loved what you did this fic was so tender, well we will on another occasion (if I dare to make Phineas and Ferb fiction in English which I doubt XD) bye
Michelle735 chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Wow, i can't believe you haven't gotten any reviews yet...

Anyway, i love the story so far. i've read the other under cover platypus first, so i've been waiting for this one.

You know, i was wondering where that big plant monster... thingy, from that yoga class came from... guess that's what the beam hit...

Clyde is a jerk. Go beat him up perry! xD

It's nice to see that vanessa likes her dad better.

Anyway, there's one thing i'm not sure about. can perry choose when to transform back an forth between human and platypus, or does it just happen at random moments?

i'm guessing it's the second one, but there's been a couple occasions where it looks more like perry transformed himself, cuz it fits so perfectly..

i mean, doof says it's too weird cuz he's a human and perry's a platypus, and whoop! there we go: Human perry again!

...

Although i don't think he planned for himself to turn back into a platypus in the middle of dinner... xD

Just to get back to the story: seriously doof, his religion? xD That's the best you can think of? xD

Anyway, keep updating! )