Reviews for A Very Unmerry Unbirthday
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
WHY,WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE EVER FINISH WHAT YOU WRIGHT HONESTLY YOU WERE DOING SO SO WELL!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
oh,mystical writer of all things hatter in this story,ur awesome keep doing what u do
Maureen Mooney chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I just found this. Will you be continuing or no? I'd love to find out what happens!
PhantasmicDragon chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
I love love LOVE this story! I fell in love with Syfy's Alice a little over a year ago, and was so happy to find this story! :) Please don't give up on this story! I enjoy your style of writing and the characterization you've included. I'm so happy you've chosen to start this story centered around Hatter (he's definately one of my favorite characters, if not my favorite). I also enjoyed the quotes I recognized (although I'm sure I probably missed some of them). Overall this is an awesome story and I beg you to continue on!

Happy writing!
Mallin chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
You're not leaving this here are you? I know it's been a LONG time, but it's a cruel place to leave it. I'm enjoying your fic and would like to see more of it.
Leebeloola chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
What a fantastic story! I'm in love w hater even more now! Your dialogue is so in tune w the characters, I don't even have to try to imagine their voices, it just happens straight away.

I really hope you continue this, I'm dying to read more about his dream, the mysterious painting and his past. I felt the series left a lot out, especially his back story. Also I wonder how he would fit into her world...

Ps. The shower scene was delicious, especially with all the emotional torment.
HichiShirosaki chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
it is sad, but good too! Keep writing pls! whenever u can anyway! :)
It'sOnlyForever chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
MUWAHAHA! LOVED it!

THANK you for not abandoning it...I had put that in as a precaution and now I'm quite glad I did. You're a brilliant writer, don't let the magic die.
Alice E. Dodgson chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I loved it! this was the first story I read on fanfiction and I just love it! this was a great chapter. I can't wait for more!
It'sOnlyForever chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
like it? Hate it? Neither.

I LOVE IT!

You've got a knack for gettting into Hatter's head and bringing out the emotions. Well done.

PLEASE don't abandon this story!
Alice E. Dodgson chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I loved it! It made me cry! you need to add to it, it doesn't seem like it's over.
Soot chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Oh wow! this is so emotive! i feel like i want to cry for him. you are one epic author for making me feel that way! please say you will update soon.
Coldens chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
I watched the SyFy version of Alice a while ago, but I didn't think to look at fanfics for it until now. And am I ever glad that I did.

I'm really enjoying your story thus far, and I am excited to see where you'll take it.

Keep it up! :)

-Coldens
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Very Good. I want to see the new movie so bad.
EtherealDemon chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
'cause they both come with inky quills'

Love spitefull little dream Alice... will he become the MAD Hatter after all... so many questions and no more chapters to read (