Reviews for A Chance To Be With You
Thanks for telling me that you aren't just gonna be like bam! Lemon. Cause I was scared for life when I stupidly (I was 13 1/2) searched something clicked on a story without looking at the rating cause usually its naturally at k-t. It did not mention a lemon in the summary and I was a couple chapters in not noticing anything different about the fic ans bam! There was a random lemon and I was scared for life yay -.- however I already knew about stuff cause of health class but still ugh *shudders*
CelestialThunder chapter 2 . 2/10
I've never read a shugo chara fic before, and it's a good a place as any to start with one my you ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
Omg clannad!
nekogirl017 chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
No offense, but your detail could use some work. Amu isn't acting like an abuse victim at all.
Amuto fan chapter 28 . 8/15/2014
Ok. First off I love the story but u never told us what happened with amus foster parents. U know tha bad ones. Ph well love the entire story.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
You. Kill. Me.
WHY SO MANY RUN-ONS.
I have to reread the run on like 3 or so times. Good story tho.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Me reading "im as happy as a butterfree" line #slow fist pump# yes, pokemon reference!
Fanficg1rl chapter 28 . 4/28/2014
I saw what you did there with the Kei and Hikari from Special A right? That is too good didn't get it until this chapter though maybe i am an idiot also? hahaha Loved it anyway.
GirlRebel chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
EEK! I luvd that :")
GirlRebel chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
ZOMG
GirlRebel chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
you've tugged my heart :')
GirlRebel chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
*gives virtual hearts* :3
GirlRebel chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I LIKE IT :)
Senpai69 chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
KYAAAAAAAAA Cho Kawaii! Temo wish you had more details!
animation art2000-2013 chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheeeeeeeeasy but it was a great chap i loved it :D