Reviews for White Elephant Christmas
In another life 1 chapter 8 . 4/13
Jesus Christ! You know how to write a good story! I was baling my eyes out half the time. Truly well done.
Akatsuki's Girl2222 chapter 8 . 1/27
You are such a talented writer! I love your stories!
ChocolateXMint chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
This story is really sweet. I liked that Sakura was really selfless and kind but I didn't really like the fact that she isn't over Sasuke. I shouldn't have read this when I knew this story is SasuSaku but it would also be a good Sakura story with someone else. I think I would like it more if the story wasn't about SakuSasu but about someone else with Sakura and with a bit more depth to the story. Even if that is my opinion, I still liked this story.
imeabby chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
WOW, this story is AMAZING and very overwhelming. I've read lots of SasuSaku stories that are interesting and have also great plots but this story makes my heart melt and I feel like emotional :'3 (hehe). Anyways, I love how you portrayed this story about life because you only not let this story be all about Sasuke and Sakura but also you put some values and importance of helping and giving hope to others. :) Teehee, this story really is a remarkable one. Keep up!
DarkRose chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Sooo cute! I love the touch of Sakura naming Fugaku after Sasuke's dad!
Neko-chan chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I love this story it makes my heart melt each time I read it! I really want to try one of these White Elephant Christmases now. They sound... Interesting since I have friends like Naruto and Kakashi ;) haha jk not really... Well anyway you captured the wonderful heart that we all know Sakura has in her. And Sasuke still is a little brat but I love the way he kind of came around. It was sweet and adorable and for a moment I actually thought Sakura had a kid! Your stories are always adorable. :) keep up the awesome work K&K
Conrii chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
D'awwwwwwwwwwww!
MoMoAngel chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
insert fangirl squeal here
Kurai Ummei chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! Cuteness.
springleaf15 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. THAT WAS SO ADORABLE. THAT'S IT YOU'RE MY FAVORITEST AUTHOR EVER. (Bows down)
impromptumelody95 chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
That was sudden but sweet. I doubt he is really capable of that though.
saya-chan chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Wha! Why are most of your stories too short for me?... and the kiss part would've been better if you described it (pouts like a child)... XD I'm not a perv or anything... but a well described kiss would've melt my heart even more.. well... you're still a great writer... Why have I never encountered this story? I've been reading SasuSaku fics for two years... the other two were spent in another anime world but that doesn't remove the fact that I've missed your wonderful works! I'm a dedicated SasuSaku fan.. though i hate sasuke for what he've become... i couldn't stop loving him after reading a fanfic about him and Sakura... i'm glad you didn't go over board on any of your stories i've read so far... cause you know... there are some stories were the characters seem to kiss every minute in the story that it's making me sick... i have a question though... why Fugaku?
i better stop before I write a novel... and its almost three in the morning... thoug that wouldn't stop me... off to your next story... but i gues I won't be able to review cause I'll be using my father's cell phone... I hate using those touch screen thingies... i always press the wrong area of the screen... night night... and thanks for the great story
Saya-chan chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
i have this theory that you always start your SasuSaku fanfics in Sasuke being sich a bully to Saku-chan.. I mean... he keeps telling her mean words and.. you know what I mean.. of to the next chap...
Saya-chan chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
finished reading chapter two... what secret?
saya-chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I laughed so hard on what she said "You did, assholes" I had a hunch what she'd say but i still laughed... I hate this skill of mine... being able to guess what will happen next... its unnerving... but there are some stories that prevents my skill though... most of them were Unicorn Paige's work and JanuaryEclipse-san... even the author of Pyramids power ... and the author of Reunited(incase you know the fanfic where Sasuke took Sakura and was forced to join team hebi... if what i remember is correct... there was even a time were Juugo almost kiss her... ah! nevermind)... and the author of Silent Sacrifice (a Sasuke/Sakura/itachi fic.)... and your's too... the Fluff n... I can't remember the whole title... and the Good samaritan.. well, enough of those... I'm off to read the second chapter!