Reviews for Whiskey
milkywaymidnight chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
They're seriously isn't enough bottom remus fics. And this is one of the best I've read. I especially love the protecteness snape is feeling towards him during his transformation. So cute! Thank for sharing!
page394 chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Wow. That was... wow. In a good way. :D
scatteredmaple chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
I LOVE THIS.
Jacoba16 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I enjoyed this story a lot. it was funny in all the right places angsty in the best of times. perfect! lol good job
Profound Yaoi chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Aw! That was so sweet! I think my chest is about to explode! :P
Ahh, I would love to watch Severus stirring tea the morning after, as well. ;) Those beautiful hands of his could stir my tea any day! Hahaha!
Wonderful story! You're amazing. XD
pageleaf chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oh gods, I DO love angsty Snape and diabolical Remus so...

And I think I may have found a new favorite author in you...
coffeeonthepatio chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
that was a very lovely story that I thoroughly enjoyed reading!

Thank you for sharing.
kissimee355 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
That was beautiful. I'll be honest,when I first looked up this pairing I thought I'd find nothing but blind sex scenes but this was a very pleasant suprise. The way you made a beautiful love story with such little chapters and appropriatly placed sex scenes is amazing. Please keep writing. :)
watin77 chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
i honestly don't know how you have only two reviews for this so far! this is a wonderful read-you've got their characters down well and developed a really nice story with just for chapters. this is definitely going on favorites, so thanks for the read!
Folded Papers chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
Hello! A wonderfully composed ficcy! I like the way both characters are pretty in character (never expected Remus to use the word 'shag' though) and the way they interact is very believable. If this happens in the book... O.O

Thanks for sharing!