Reviews for Forewarned is forearmed
drkwind999 chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Beautifully written. Thank you so much for writing for us.

Take care.
Delilah Moon chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
As always a good read! I must say that I truly enjoy reading yours and Tiger's stories! Thanks so much for writing! Can't wait till the next HG MM story!
jh728 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
I enjoyed this story.

Thanks for the read.
LethalPoison chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Another great story :) your talented
Smayz chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Beautiful. I like when Hermoine teased Minverva about being cute.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
There were a couple of mistakes here, and there. I however must admit that I burst into tears near the end with Minerva being so tender to her. That a bit of a difference between women and men, and I personally believe that everyone should have thier first time with someone like that. It was so emotionally intense, eevn though the couple of mistakes. You have done well. Good job.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
She will. :) I loved how you had Severus to be the one talking senses in her. Him, always known to be the bad guy, and then the realization that he might have become bitter because his love for Lily lasted even after her death. I really love how you came up with the comparison, and let Severus tell her himself. Well done.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
There are some really good punch lines in this, like:

"when she was swamped under inferior work and needed something to restore her faith in basic human intellect." - bloody fantastic!

"Minerva retained enough presence of mind to close her mouth once she realised that her jaw had dropped open in surprise at Hermione's statements."

These are just some littered in a generally well-written, in-character piece. Well done.
The Dark Morning Lord chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
First of all, GREAT SEX SCENE! You have quite a knack for writing them, and it's SO refreshing to read an accurate lesbian experience without stumbling through the AGONIZING lack of creativity in descriptive pronouns and nouns. Really, reading "Hermione" and "Minerva" five times in a sentence to describe what one is doing to the other is quite painful. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT DOING THAT! (and thank Tigertales while you're at it. I've read a lot of what the two of you have written - separately and jointly - but I've yet to get around to reviewing them)

Secondly, I deeply appreciate how believable you make the characters. Everything seems plausible. Keep up the great work!
QueenElspeth chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
I was missing out until I read this fic. In a word; amazing. I'm glad you find Tigertales so inspiring!
Hermerva chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
I absolutely love it! I'm so glad you have such a wonderful muse that helps pump out wonderful stories like this. Keep it up. :)
Darkshadow-lord chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Great Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
jintymac chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
This was awesome, I loved it :D

Can't have enough of Minerva and Hermione getting together with some hotness thrown in for good measure ;-)
entre-lagrimas-y-suspiros chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
OMG!OMG!OMG! Talk about a PERFECT ending. I loved every single word in this story. I love the dialogue to pieces! Everything you wrote here was perfect, absolute perfection. What a way to start the year (for me). Seriously so amazing, but this...

“Do you taste as good as you smell?”

Minerva laughed, “Why not have a taste and find out.”

...there are no words to describe this. Just Wow.

xox, xio
MissIzzyB chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
Great chapter, very appealing! I really loved this story, thank you and I hope there are more stories to come.

Sincerely, Izzy