Reviews for Get Down
Mitchell chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Great story. I just Love Evan!
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Love it, love it. So cute, Miz/Evan both adorable.
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
hmm... I think I read this fic about four times the last few days, i really thought I had already reviewed it. Great pairing, though I would have liked better it if Mike topped, but who am I kidding, no-one let's the poor guy top. I love the way you're building up this story, the way you describe the club and the dancing. I noticed you do that in most of your fics. A lot of slash is just about the sex, but this makes it more interesting.

One little thing I'm not entirely enthusiastic about are some of the dialogues. For a part it is just interpunction, that makes it sound rushed, but partly they just sound a little wrong. i don't really know how to explain it any better :(

But still, loved it, it's one of my favorite slash stories up till now.
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Evan topping Mike... now that's a new one to me... loved it. Different is always good (well, often :P)
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Dude...Wow. That was freaking hot! My Miz muse is even drooling right now. For the first time in weeks his mouth is shut as he paints this picture in his head.

Man...I love the details here. Not too much but just enough to make you groan. Now Im never gonna look at Evan with a straight face again.

Ha Ha Ha

Good ost and a great way for me to go to bed. Te he he Thanks for the link hun. I enjoyed this!
Bernarde chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This was 1400 different kinds of excellent, my friend. You write so f*ing well, I mean... dayum. Very, very hot. I also like the oral fixation you've given Evan as far as rimming is concerned... I definitely have a boner.

- Bernarde
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Somehow we all end up with Muses at one point or another. But they always give the best ideas. This was was more than hot but my brain melted and with it all my fancy words. Well done hun! 3
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I love you so much. :) I love your writing so much too! I would have never thought of pairing Evan and Miz really, and wow that was hot. I could see the club, your descriptions are simply amazing. I could hear the music, feel the lights, all of it. Then, the sex! HOT! HOT! HOT!

It wasn't just a purely hot smut fic either, it's just written so well, and their emotions, and all of it. I'm acting like a silly fangirl over this. Almost but not quite as much as the Chris one, not because it isn't written as well or anything, because it is. Just because Chris is my man though.

The ending was epic cuteness which just fit these two!

I loved it all so much, this is going to my favorites.