Reviews for The Hogwarts Soft Core Erotica Business
This is really good! Loved it a lot!
Amazed chapter 1 . 4/8
I have read around 540 fan fictions, yours was the best. I can not express to you how much I loved this, and I was dying of laughter all throughout it. Literally. Thank you soooo much for a great story, and I will gladly recommend you to my fellow fan-fictioniors! Thanks again!
This is my fave jilly fic, it's hilarious, unique, perfect
acj2481 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
THIS IS SO CUTE
effervescentbutterbeer chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
BAHAHAHAHA
That was hilarious! I mean, it was completely brilliant. I still can't get over how cute Remus was about it all. Only thing is, I can't imagine anyone ever wanting to purchase one featuring Peter in any way, shape, or form. Oh well!
-Claire
p.s. if I was there, I would have gone broke buying these drawings
emeraldblossom34 chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. It made me laugh and smile involuntarily like a unhealthily obsessed fool. Very good idea:)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Re-read this and I'll never stop loving it!
Ads S chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This is the best story I have ever read where drawings have been incorporated. I'm assuming that the aforementioned pictures are by Viria?Anyway lovely story- absolutely adored it :3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
kawaii
Amelia Opal chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Wow that was really cool! I love your writing style and it all flowed so perfectly! The only thing I wish is that instead of the ending of James sort of embarrasing her, he pretends nothing had happend and at the end of the next quidditch game, he wins and flies towards her and kisses her, like in the photo. I hope that makes sense! Anyway, this was amazing! Keep writing!
Amelia xxox
bethabest2384 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Haha that was soooo great! And funny:) Fabulous job!
marinka chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Lovely fic, and very creative scenario:)
caspasta chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
THIS IS SO PERFECT GUHHHH LOVE THIS FIC AKSDHFKLAHSDFLKASFDKSDFKAHDFLK 3
hallabong chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
ewfjnhejghekjge this was amazing hahaha oh my gosh!
Zitronenbonbon chapter 1 . 6/22/2014