Reviews for Dangerous Game
imgoodbackup chapter 9 . 6/22
I only discovered what a great show Castle is about two and a half weeks ago and proceeded to binge all 8 seasons in that time. I was sad to reach the end in such a short time because I'm still on such a Castle and Beckett high. Thank goodness for fan fiction, though.

I'm so happy to have found your stories. This is the first I've read, but your grasp of the characters and talent with witty banter made for a thoroughly enjoyable read. The way you write for them felt seamless to how they're written on the show in all of the best ways.

Looking forward to the sequel next and the one-shots I see you have, here. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2018
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2018
Trust... but verify ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2018
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2018
Oh, she's hungry alright! lol
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2018
He's damned smooth :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
Intriguing!
AngelLonginus chapter 9 . 3/22/2018
Excellent story! Loved the game.
Jbug chapter 9 . 7/8/2017
One of the best stories I have read! You are a great writer!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/29/2017
Hey. So I know this is a very late review. And when I mean very late... we'll it has been a couple of years. But I wanted to say. This is one of the best things ive read in a looong time. Thanks so much

Zalia.
Cristalskies chapter 9 . 1/10/2017
Great story! I'm gonna read Hunted asap!
I know I may seem like a nuisance but I have to point out two things.
First one: please, do not ever put pinot noir or any other red wine in the fridge. It's just so incredibly wrong.
Second one: I'm sure lots of places in new york serves great pizzas but if you have never been to Naples you haven't eaten the best pizza out there yet. And I live in the north of Italy so this is kind of a difficult confession to make ;)
lisac0304 chapter 7 . 6/19/2016