Reviews for Hetalia Royale
CheshireKitKat chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Damn It! Why did you kill off Germany and Italy first!
A Day in Cha's Aegis Life chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I CAN'T WRITE HETALIA FIC! WHY WAS I INTRODUCED TO IT WHYYYYY!iI HATE MY USLESS BRAIN FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO DO ANYTHING IWANT!

My eyes are open wide And by the way, I made it Through the day I watched the world outside By the way, I'm leaving out Today I just saw Hayley's comet Shooting Said why you always running In place? Even the man in the Moon disappeared Somewhere in the Stratosphere [Chorus] Tell my mother, Tell my father I've done the best I can To make them realize This is my life I hope they understand I'm not angry, I'm just saying... Sometimes goodbye Is a second chance Please don't cry One tear for me I'm not afraid of What I have to say This is my one and Only voice So listen close, it's Only for today I just saw Hayley's comet Shooting Said why you always running In place? Even the man in the Moon disappeared Somewhere in the Stratosphere [Chorus] Tell my mother, Tell my father I've done the best I can To make them realize This is my life I hope they understand I'm not angry, I'm just saying... Sometimes goodbye Is a second chance Here's my chance This is my chance Tell my mother, Tell my father I've done the best I can To make them realize This is my life I hope they understand I'm not angry, I'm just saying... Sometimes goodbye Is a second chance Sometimes goodbye Is a second chance [x2] Hello, My name is Cha Cha 1 or Cha's Aegis whatever you would like to call me O. I am 30 years old about 5'11 I have size 30 breasts and a 25 inch waist. My sign is Cancer,I used to live in the thick unforgiving wilderness of South Africa, but my family was too big and I'm a loner at heart, so I moved all the way to Arizona, which is very close to California. I used to have a big butt, it was jiggly but I managed to lose weight. I am now 125 pounds and my stomach is flat. I have 2 cats named Bunnysaurus and Lord Kelvin. I love Critics United. There I discovered this like, amazing website called ; did I mention I also love seeing people cry and suffer because of what I did? Also I'm a sadist. O. - my favorite emoticon( I use this a lot so get used to it). On I made new friends their names are DarkSacredJewelxox, The Real Goody Two Shoes,Bonus Kun and Gaaras1Girl. They are awesome and sadists... just like me! I also have other hobbies besides I work at the county jail and bring in the most attractive criminals in for 'interrogation' it's a great job, I get to satisfy my Sadism fetishes. I love my life. I am not currently in a relation ship, but I do have a thing for Jewel though, me and her did kiss once at a X-mas party I thought it was just for fun, but ever since than I've been having feelings for her. It's hard to explain. Jewels a Cancer too though, maybe that's why we click so well. Today however a lot of strange things happened at work today during lunch. At first we were just talking about the usual things such as BonusKun and his lover's impotency issue, Gaaras1Girl's horse Firefly and how he keeps eating carpet, suddenly we saw a girl with blue hair, red eyes and a very low cut top with shorts, is what she was wearing, at first we didn't believe our eyes... It was Jewel. Usually we always see her in her army uniform,but today she was all decked out! She smiled and walked up to our bench and sat next to me, I couldn't help but notice her large,supp peach - colored , size 26 breasts suffocating in that tiny,cute top! My hand resisted giving both a squeeze, infact my hand was in more pain than those lovely breasts seemed to be. BonusKun and Gaaras1Girl were still talking, seeing that, Jewel did the "come hither" sign with her perfectly manicured index finger, she pulled down her shirtdown to the point where I could see her thick suckable bust even lower to tempt me. The crop top she was wearing had flares where her tits were supposed to be her D- sized breasts were squeezed in very tightly up to point where the bounced with every step. I thought how niceit would be to get my hands on those supple,soft,perky,creamy breasts and simply squeeze and tease them purple. Jewel led me to the teacher's lounge and made me sit on the couch and locked the door shit and folded the blinds. She then laid down on one of the lounge chairs and took of her shorts, I almost got a nose bleed just imagining what could be behind those cute laced pink- semi - see - through panties she was wearing. Her skin was just soo fine! She then sat on my lap and took off her crop top! She was wearing a strapless push - up bra, it was see - through so I could see her nipples sticking out like a sore thumb, Putting my arms around her waist I bit into the bra strap and tore it off with my teeth, she tried to shake my hand away, but I pinned both her wrists on the floor and started running my starving hands all over soft jugs squeezing them, we were role - playing a rape fantasy. Jewel eyes froze up with terror and helplessness but I knew she was enjoying it, I then place my lips on her long, limber neck and started running full lips all over her neck and started sucking it, Jewel moaned with pleasure,with my other hand I took off her lacy panties and tossed them aside I grabbed her smooth, soft pussy and dug my nail - less hands inside her wetness and started rubbing it in circular motion, her vagina was starting to bubble and wet. I pinched her nipple lightly with my other hand while simulataneiously rubbing her clit, I could tell form her expression she was close to climaxing, she was begging for me to let her go. But I dug in my fingers deeper and rubbed her G- spot, lightly pinching her nipples till they were erect. I then squeezed her pussy tightly to prevent her from cumming, I wasn't done with her yet. Both her nipples became very hard I licked the tip of them with my tounge to tease her, I didn't pinch them until, I was still rubbing her clit with my other finger, it was starting to get very wet down there, she was breathing harder and harder, I let go instantly to delay her orgasm her hips bucked and her tits jiggled, she was begging for entrance. I decided to let her have it and pinched both her nipples and gave her clit one last rub, a wall shattering moan erupted from her vocal cords ; at the same time a whole liter of cum flowed through her vagina and on to my hand. She was satisfied to say the least. As I got up to wash my hand, she grabbed me and pulled me down with her... as I could see.. we clearly weren't done yet.

CRITICS UNITED - PLEASE FLAME OUR FORUM! IT WILL TURN ME THE FUCK ON
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
...More?

I'm so happy Korea isn't dead! Poor Russia though, and Italy. Germany's death was quick at least. And he died for Italy... I'm going to go cry in a corner now.

Keep writing.
Eejit the 3rd chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Aw, I really wanna know what happens later! Please continue. :(
HoneyTwilight chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Lol, I love this :D It kinda reminds me of the Hunger Games, any connection...?
Lightninging chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Oh-oh my.

I... wow. I've never seen Battle Royale, just heard of it, so... I'm quite in suspense here. *O*

MOAR MOAR MOAR!
Synthetic Audio chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
I'm so glad I found this- I loved it on the kink meme and now I can follow it here! It's one of my favourite fics.

I hope you put some of the Nordics in, I'm curious as to how they would pan out in this
Vermilion Skies chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Whoot! I love Battle Royale and Hetalia. *huggles*

Can't wait to see how the rest of your story turns out!

Update soon!
hootpoop12 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
e. my god...the first chapter was very surprising...you killed italy and germany...! Though i have to say this imediatly caught my attention :) and i was really happy that you made korea not kill china, i'd probably die if that happened Dx