Reviews for Ardent Flame
Nikolai22 chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
[ACTUAL REVIEW]

So finishing the story I can say that the
Journey was pleasant, and exiting. The destination however, was not so well.
Certain character portrayals are not agreeable.
The death including world is accepted. A focal point of my own is the gang rape of a female firenation soldier, I believe there should have been MUCH more detail on that or else don't include such things at all. (Specific details, give me a play by play come on now)

A worthwhile read that I shall soon forget, but held interest.
P.S. Naoki is best OC.
Nikolai22 chapter 24 . 12/28/2015
Naoki is the real mvp...lol
Nikolai22 chapter 21 . 12/28/2015
Or maybe I'm just frustrated that Qilaq can rape a fire nation women (and we all know that pretty much all young women in the avatar world are HOT) and get away... No repercussions. And I can't.
Nikolai22 chapter 20 . 12/28/2015
Chapter 20, it makes me consider the following moral ideas expressed in quotes.

"Everyone deserves their fair shot"

"No one deserves to die, no matter what they have done."

"Harbinger of death, end humanity. All of them are evil and should be dead."

"Kill those go need to be killed, quickly. No need for unnecessary pain."

"Let the bad ones die painfully, and slowly, for what they did."

"Be honorable, and giving. Help others for the goodness in us all."

"Look out for number one (yourself), to hell with everyone else"

Upon considering the chapter and these moral quotes, I can say that my morals are as shifty as the wind. One moment I believe in all life being precious (which it is), and the next I swear that the world could use a good number of megadeaths (megadeath 1million fatalities)

Perhaps a comment slide should be added, and review be saved for story completion?
Nikolai22 chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
I was just about to ask what you did with Aang, the. Chapter 16 came along.
Nikolai22 chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
I was beginning to question your take on Azula, then chapter 15 rolled around. :)
I like where this is going.
Nikolai22 chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
I imagine that in chapter 12 Qilaq was sitting in Iroh's tea shop thinking
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Fuck, Fuck, FUCK...I gotta get outta here."
Nikolai22 chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
Wait...did I miss something? I keep picturing this water tribe guy as older than I think the story is making him.
Nikolai22 chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
(Chapter 3)
Lol the "Red Menace"
What are they soviets?
Nikolai22 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
What's this? An avatar fanfiction where average people are capable fighters and
I'm not the only one considering raping Azula if it wasn't for the fact that I would be killed?
I must read more (as of chapter 1)
animevacker104531 chapter 25 . 4/17/2015
So Bitersweet
Revolation chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I always love a goo Azula story. I'll have to keep this on watch!
xforevrgonex chapter 25 . 4/12/2012
Soooo, i just finished reading your story. I absolutely loved it!

I loved how you changed Azula and Qilaq's attitude throughout the story. Having Qilaq go crazy in the end and kill himself made me cry so much! :'(. It was a good twist though. At first i was angry at how Azula and him didn't end up together. But then i got to thinking it was more original than the other happy ending stories, props for that! I just cant get over Qilaq's personality and everything, so sexcii (good job on him by the way)!

Bai Tan and Da Tan seriously deserved the way they died. Haha. How you explained the reason why the rebellion shouldn't have exsisted was really good too. It made alot of sense. Oh! Also, the way you had Bai Tan as a "double-agent" was really good too! I knew something was up with him when he was first introduced! c:.

I thought it was also refreshing how you had shown a positive change in Ozai. For me, it balanced out how mad Qilaq had changed. Haha, i really liked that by the way. o.o

Anyways, good story! :D
resented chapter 19 . 3/31/2012
By the way azula moved and being called a harlot should I assume that she was no longer a virgin before she had any sexual intercourse with Qilaq?
denniskaylor71482 chapter 25 . 12/20/2011
I was to say the least taken back by this story. I just loved how you brought Azula's character out and her madness. I really can't rave alot about this story. Although it is as of now The BEST AZULA STORY for me to date...Thank You.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »