Reviews for The Persistence of Gravity
Clara Meliza chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
This was fantastic. It deserves way more recognition. Bravo!
katyluna chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
you would not believe how much i cried reading this- it was really really well written and the way it was written was so thoughtful and brought out so many (well, mostly sad..) emotions. it made me wish so much the ending was different and happy for her. i actually cant remember how i found this but im so glad i did- your writing is amazing :') thank you so much!
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
-He cannot remember. But she always will.

*Beautiful!

I LOVED it. I cried so much :L gahh I'm such a baby! It was AMAZING, really was. I loved the entire thing and I think I read it before I actually got a profile on here :P I'm happy I found it again! Now it's going on the fav list!

I know that this is Sam pov and I think thats what made it even better but I have fallen even more in love with Leah and DETEST Emily-whore-face Young so much more. You wrote it so well that I dont even have a reason other that she simply accepted her so called 'sisters' love and took it as her own *angry face* Gahhh!

I look forward to reading more of your stories 'cause TPOG blew me away!

x
TMPR chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
this is the first Leah and Sam fic ive read. It was so sad and heartbreaking and sad but it was awesome!
TMPR chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
nooooooooooooooo
roxymari.28 chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
That was bittersweet. I hate how Sam can't remember much about his own (old) self, and him and Leah, but I liked how you pointed out it is remembered through her. Fantastic story.
BoomDarh chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
Hello my talented author :D

I've been reading - proudly - 6 full chapters of your wonderful story. Sam and Leah has always been a pair I wished to find out more about during the twilight saga. And I have been reading a few different fanfictions like yours, about what could possible have been happening. Yours is definitely the best, no hidding it.

I just to chapter 7 and that is what made me stop and write. I don't know if you know, or if it is seen by others like I do. But it appears whole chapter seven is gone. All there is read are these two words; "Now Emily." That is all I see. And I am desperate D:

For now I am faving this story and I will wait for reply. I just can't skip a whole chapter and continue when I get the feeling this chapter 7 is a little longer than two words XDD

I hope it is fixable ;v; I truly love your story, it is very moving and well written. Thank you for taking the time to share it
Amanda Wilder chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
This part of the story always rings false to me, although it's definitely canon. If it's so dangerous when they first phase, it would make infinitely more sense to tell the boys what to expect so they don't hurt anyone. Anyways, I can feel the heartbreak coming, and your writing is exceptional.
Amanda Wilder chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
Damn! What masterful imagery. You have really captured their relationship too. Great story.
Amanda Wilder chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
This is so sweet! You've captured tough-guy Sam in love just perfectly ; )
Amanda Wilder chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
This is such a fun story! I really love the way you're working their relationship into the places they already hold on the rez, their family and friends, etc. The way things are meant to be ; )) Not looking forward to the ultimate heartache, but I'll enjoy the ride until it ends ; ))
hgmsnoopy chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
Wow, this was a great story. Really heartbreaking and gave a ton of emotional heft to what they go through later in the books.
Emma chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
i really didnt like the fact that this story was being told from a 3rd person POV. it ruined the story for me. I wouldve really like to know what was going on with them personally from their thoughts. not like this.
D chapter 7 . 1/2/2010