Reviews for Additions
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
It was still wonderful
Shadowheart51 chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I love it! It's sooo cute.
Rayne Destiny chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Funny and cute at the same time. However, exactly what is Angeal? You never said what kind of additions he had.
underhandlilies chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Cute :) I love this set of stories! :)
Aeriths-Rain chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
you updated :D it really really is adorable, i missed your writing! :)
TornAngelWings chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
kjahdjkashdfkjlashfkjahskl.

YOU UPDATED. 3333333

I LOVE YOU JEANNER. 333

Love, Taw 3
Expressive Dissonance chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
oh kitten, i adore you ficcage 3

I'm glad you updated. I needed something to make my night D
Xiaa chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
It was cute. I liked it -

Lol my favorite part was Sephiroth's bunny soul LOL. And it was really cute how it built up to the ending. Also your Cloud is the most precious thing omg!
Tobirion chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
BLESS YOUR DROWNING THROWING UP ALIEN CAT SOUL

CLOUD SO CUTE IN HERE ;W; LIKE SRSLY, CUTE

And aww, Angeal. :3 I wish I could go to his birthday party.

And and Gen, Zack and Cloud, they're awfully sneaky. ;)

THIS WAS PERFECT AND FLAWLESS, AS USUAL. AS. USUAL.

I love you. So much, omg.
underhandlilies chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Aw, that was adorable! :D
alyabunny chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
This story makes me make little fangirly noises of happiness!

YOU ARE AN AWESOME PERSON!
Shiri Matakami chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
I am proud to say that I was very confused as to what you made Cloud. Because you hinted, but you really didn't outright say what they were. I really liked that.

I was thinking a Chocobo at first, because that is what most people make him because he fits the bird so well, not just because of his hair either.

I must say that I have a strange attraction and love for our Soldier boys (and Cloud) getting animal limbs or enhancements. This is looking to become quite the adorable series and I can't wait until you update again!

Genesis and Cloud make awesome kitties by the by, they need to mark out a spot with the most sunlight and growl at anyone who disturbs nap time. 3
RHK chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
You know, this make me wonder that if Vincent showed up, what would he have attached?
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Aw! Yay! You did a second chapter! It was so so adorable and cute. I love how you wrote Genesis, especially in the ending segment. And of course I love the Kitten/Cloud and co. _
Aeriths-Rain chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
aw! Poor Zack's tail! I hope it stays on...and very cute :D Kitty Cloud is so sweet