Reviews for What Is Love? chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
This is really good please update it soon -
SilentShadows101 chapter 7 . 10/28/2010

i luv this story!

Please continue it!
Phoenix0192 chapter 7 . 10/5/2010

Please update soon, i have to say very nice cliffy

great story the only point i would make is that you use some strange tensing (past/present/future tense gets mixed up within a single sentence)

amd you also used some words that dont exist or dont work in that context, i think it was you mixed unfomfort with discomfort,

Just some constructive critisism, sorry that im a knitpicker i just believe in helping people to improve

LOVING the story, please update it soon *insert puppy dog eyes*

Keep up the good work

- Phoenix
the dark euphie chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
All Atemu can do is be patiant with little Yugi.
TyrannicalCupcake chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
this is a great story!

The Lady Caroline Muze chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
lmao nice i love the chapter nice cliff hanger hunny. more feedback later when i can read it more thoroughly
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
Good chapter. Yugi and Atemu are developing a mind link. Good that will make it easier to find wherever his evil stepfather took him. I hope they are not too late!
Skye-Yue chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
MIND LINK! :D Do I get a cookie? I know you get one! Cuz this is a good chap! *hands you a cookie shaped like Yami.* Yepyepyep there it is.

Yami: She's not gonna gie you a cookie, ya know.

Me: *sniff* but...why?

Niza: Because your weird.

Me: Not really...

Nova and Yugi: Yes, REALLY.

Me: *walks out*
MissShortPants chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
MIND-LINK! i don't know why but i've always loved their mind-link. oh-no what's gonna happen to poor Yugi! Atemu better save him quickly. (or anyone for that matter) great story so far! )
Adevra chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
You updating this totally made my morning. (: Thank you.

Oh, and you added the mind-link thingy, right?
JennieWithAnIE chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
i don't watch yu-gi-oh, but i'm gonna say that first little part...

was i right?

can't wait for the next chapter :)
The Lady Caroline Muze chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
i'm mad it does not have anything else to go with it and only ends at chapter six... i think this is a good story
YuugiMutouLover chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
I like it! I really do! I'm like Yugi, I hate being touched. I can't wait to see what happens. I hope Yugi can get over his fear. Atemu is being really sweet, it's nice. Update soon! I like it so far!
Adevra chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
That was good. I wonder what happens next~
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 6 . 1/14/2010