Reviews for Seeing Souls
Can't Decide a Pen Name chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
yeah this is awesome! so when r ya gonna update?
you're beautiful chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
WHOA. THIS STORY... IS SO NEW! SO... REFRESHING.

ASDFGHJKL; I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN THIS STORY. LOL!

It's really excitttttttttting. UPDATE! I'M BEGGGING. :P
degrassi fan da21 chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
I fell bad for Sakura i hope her and Sasuke make up :)
degrassi fan da21 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
awww Sasuke's cozy eyes are gone ( and i can't believe he doesn't want to see her anymore thats' sad :( but can't wait to see what happens next! PEACE
degrassi fan da21 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
i was really scared for Sakura and Sasuke but that was a awsome story CAN'T WAIT FOR NET CHAPTER!
Rex0603 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS! I REALLY WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT BETWEEN SASUKE AND SAKURA! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

p.s. i really like all of your stories. they are fun and creative.
Mistress of Murder Rin-sama chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
It's a very interesting story, and it has less errors than Rescue Me Therapy (btw, love the reference to that), and I'd like to see how you make everything happy again!

Kaylathebookthief chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
do update. :3
Naru-Vampire chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
People in school can be so mean /

UPDATE ASAP.
Naru-Vampire chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
I miss the old Sasuke :[

Poor Sakura is just crying sad faceee

I hope Sasuke gets nicer.

Sakura should have a secret dark past.

Like you acted like she didn't like her mother in the first chapter and like play off of that :D
Naru-Vampire chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
It has taken me way too long to get to reading your story, well done :]

I'm going to read the next chapter noww
angel-baka-chan chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
This has to be one of THE most interesting plots ever. Please keep writing! I'm really interested! (:
Crazy Cherries chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
You must update soon! You must! Or I may die of lack of what is happening in your fic syndrom! :D great fic so far :D

(I keep rereading it and for some reason never review...lol but i did this time!)
XOnaruxhinaOX chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Okay one thing. this story. is. the SHIZZ! another thing. because im a person who likes otheres opinions i read the reviews. and most (all) of them say Sakura is a Bitch.. -_- i really dont see her as being that bitchy in here. shes more of how you described her in the first chapter. shes naive. shes selfish. shes a bitch who hides her feeling under her skin.. sure shes a bitch when she dosent get what she wants (Naruto..) but thats selfish. i dont see her as a bitch bitch. Im juss sayin. in case you meant for her to be a bitch and you wanted to portray her like that; i dont mean for this to be a Flame or anything remotely bad i just wanted to say that, Shes not a Bitch.. Fo'shizzle. xD this is the most in-depth review i have ever wrote that is not rambling about how i dont sleep or eat sometimes xD i really love your writing and i love this story and i love how you write and i love everything about this so please please please Update soon.

Sincerly,

The (maybe) only person who does not see sakura as a bitch (right now).

P.S This story is the SHIZZ!

P.P.S. this story is the DOUBLE SHIZZ! :D