Reviews for Obsession
TheSodaVampire chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This story was sweet, sad, and lovely.
MsMageHeart chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Such a wonderful story. I still re-read it over and over again, and it makes my heart squirm every time. Well done!
Galagraphia chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I must tell you that this is my absolute favourite story about Cullen. I've read it more than a year ago when my English was much worse and I just lurked and was scared to death to post anything. I think this story inspired me so much that a few months later I started my own comic about Cullen... and named it just like this fanfic - Obsession. I swear, it was unintentional, by that time I actually forgot the title of your story. But I could never forget the first impression. Thank you so much for writing this story and for sharing it!
Beocidas chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
A believable Cullen/Amell. Seriously good.
IcingTheCake chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Another one of your Amell and Cullen fics that I am reviewing and this is wonderful! Please continue writing! (:
SkySong2 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I've had this story on favorite and have re-read it numerous times, and never realized I hadn't reviewed! Oh the shame.

I'd never considered Gregoir/Wynne before, but now that you mention it, it is very awesome.

I like how you used the parentheses at the beginning of the story and gradually weaned them out as Cullen got older, and the feel we get for Amell's personality without being bashed over the head with her, since it really is Cullen's story more than hers. You handle Cullen's desperation splendidly.
acidninjacake chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
*demands another chapter or sequel*

_

Awesome. I always loved Cullen, in fact, I'd love him more than Alistair if he had a bigger role. :S But he doesn't. Sadly. :(
Midnight Strike chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Oh sigh. I like this Amell. She is good and kind and a healer and different from a lot of the other Amell's paired with Cullen out there.

And I like how it's hopelessly one-sided, it really is a crush in the most innocent sense, even though it ends up being awfully warped.
DarkRuby chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This was amazing! I hope you do another chapter! Yes? YES? YES?

I love that you stay with Cullen, cause I know what the mage does (psh!) but it's really an interesting point of view. And I love that Cullen still loves her after it all.

And I wasn't on the Gregoir/Wynne with Cullen as their son bandwagon, I didn't even think of that. But to hell with it, I'm fricken nose diving into it. It all makes so much sense! 0.0
truthrowan chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Great fic, I really enjoyed it. I'm not a huge Cullen fan, but you made it very likable.
tjadis chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I really, really enjoyed reading this. You have a very steady hand with Cullen's emotional arc here, and your use of language really gives us a peek inside of his head.

And I wanted to give you props for the detail of "Cullen" meaning "handsome". Because it does.

(And I too am on the "Cullen might be Wynne and Greagoir's child" wagon. We will all ride merrily together into canon! :)
ninjamonkey20 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Great chapter. I love Cullen/Amell pairings too and would really enjoy another chapter or a sequel (if you chose to write one).
Crisium chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Oh god, Jakia, this is incredible. I love what you've done with the characters and the evolution of Cullen is well-measured and poignantly written.

Also, the GreagoirWynneCullen theory... you're not the only one on that bandwagon, by far. Gorgeous story, and good luck with finals!
Isobel Kelte chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
There's so much good Cullen/f!mage fanfic out, but I have to say this is the best single fic I've come across for them. It's simply chilling and heartbreaking, and I love how much it tells about each character. The writing is so poetic and fits perfectly, too.
impsy chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Sob!

I didn't play as a mage and had no idea who Cullen was when I started reading all these fics about him. But I am so in love with him now, and this fic just made me love him even more. This was beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.