Reviews for The Rain Fell Like Stars
Christinou chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
kinda cliché, but i like it! i always think of various death scenarios of my favourite characters, and i really enjoyed reading one of yours :) i once read a (german) collection of drabbles where the author thought about different ways of last words from actually every maincaracter to another one (or the whole team) this kinda reminded me of it :)
Catmint chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
*sniffle* So sad and yet so beautiful. You've captured the emotions and characters perfectly and the pain radiates out through the text. Really good emotive writing.
SmellyThePirate chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Fantastic story! Great work! :D
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was extremely well written. I find it hard to read a lot of stories on here, due to the lack of punctuation, spelling, characters being OOC, plots being reused, etc. But this was a breath of fresh air in comparison. Very good job. I teared up. The third to last line was absolutely beautiful.
Rikki David chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I cried by your story i'm a person how is crying a little bit to fast got it from my mother but its a very very good story loved it
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Wow... I love it so much! These death scene confessions, they are usually corny, but this one just speaks to you!
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
*wails* NO! *cries*
sailfast chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
just wanted to say i've read most of your stories and i am a big fan you're incredibly talented

while i can't say that i LOVED this story for obvious reasons (haha) i do think it was like you said-beautiful-and it was incredibly well written, i especially love the title

The rain fell hard around them, its drops washing away the blood and the soot and the tears and the dust.

It slowly extinguished the fire behind them, carrying the smoke with it.

The rain fell like stars, glistening in her hair as a crown.

A soft rush of wind fell upon him, lasting only a moment in time.

I am always here with you.

I loved that part, it created such an incredible, poetic, vivid picture. I hope this never happens on the show, but you're right, if they ever have to kill ziva off this is the way to do it. lets keep our fingers crossed for some more TIVA soon-there hasn't been much since the bathroom scene and it is getting really depressing! at least i can escape to fanfiction land and read all the wonderful TIVA you write
indiaga chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Autumn Gray *whiny voice* how is it that you can totally ruin AND make my day? I was FINE until this wicked little beauty came along. Meh.

Firstly: I'm so sorry for not reading this before now. As you know, I am INCREDIBLY busy at the moment and this is one of thmany things that has, unfortunately, fallen by the wayside (along with sleeping normal hours and eating proper food). But my GOSH it was worth the wait.

Secondly: I kinda love character death fics. It sounds sadistic but they are just SO beautiful and wonderful, because, like in he actual show, they create the most tender moments - the most honest moments. I adore this, for so many reasons, but that's probably the main one. I love the honesty. The simplicity of the honesty (how she tells him she loves him and that she's dying) and the simplicity of her death (lying in his arms). It's truly quite perfect.

But still. It's SO close to Christmas and you send me this? I have to go and read your new one now - I'm VERY excited :)

Bravo.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
aww that made me cry. very good story.
Darcys Lady chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
You were right on all counts -though horrendous and very sad (currently mopping my face!) it was beautiful. Bittersweet and poignant - definately the way I weould like it to happen should they feel the need. Something I really hope they never do! :)

wonderful work! DL.
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Even though that story was so short, it had in me in tears by the end! i really truly hope that ziva doesn't have to die anytime soon...but if that's really meant to happen, then this scene would do her justice. only two more days till the season finale!

p.s. if you didn't realize by now, i'm in love with your NCIS stories!
zatl chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
:( wayta ruin the holiday season.

Loved it anyway :D

just very sad.
NCIStwin1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I cried! That was so sad and yet so beautiful...WOW! nicely written.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
omg that was really sad! and "crazy ninja chick" is genius! I couldn't have described her better unless i said:

"Crazy-super-kick-butt-mossad-agent-turned-liason-officer"