Reviews for Evil Letters to Capcom
fakediamond chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Sheesh, Jill. Jewelry EVERY TIME he swears?! Don't you think that's a bit extreme? Jewelry can be pretty ducking expensive :/
Crystal Lorelei chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
You earned another job well done! I love Alexia's letter and Jill's note in Chris' letter. IT was so damn funny :))))))
MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Hates dogs, huh? Helpful to Chris too? It's Joseph Frost!
MzSquishy chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Lovely compilations! My favorite was definitely Chris' editing of profanity to animals! That was ducking hilarious. Good times.
Harry Tendou Kennedy chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Awesome is the mysterious man Leon?

You have Spunk Funk!

Could you impart you humour techniques onto you're all so willing fan? Signed

Harry K. Kennedy

Harry from Harry Potter

Kennedy from Leon S. Kennedy

But I bet you can't guess the K
Foopar chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
you are hilarious. keep it up, and might i suggest you do a leon one? he's my favorite character. well anyway 9/10 stars.
lopenash chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Very nice, I particularly liked Daddy.
Ankh Falcon chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
YEAH! Krauser kicks ass, this was good. I also hate Manuella, but all people I came across seemed to like her; so it was a relief to see I'm not the only one after all...of course I'm not. And yeah, I like Leon, but in DC he was really a wuss, so I hate his attitude in this one.

All in all, these letters of yours are very entertaining, good job!
Ankh Falcon chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This was good too. And yes HUNK needs more credits, he is way awesome. I don't know if you did it already, but a Letter to Capcom with Alfred would be funny as well.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Hey Joella, have I ever told you I love you. And I can't stand anything about new Jill. Why the hell is she British? Why's her hair blonde? Why does she look nothing like old Jill. Why why why why why? Btw the story was great!
fabiantraskstrikesagain chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
RDGFDFSGRS AWESOME SAUCE-

wait, didn't I review already?...
Alloumiritz chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
So funny! Especially the part about 'bitch-slapping' and the suggestion about being near the fire department :D
Alloumiritz chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Hahaha I like the first chapter! Though I don't consider HUNK much of a minor since he can defend himself. I prefer characters who can't defend themeselves (mainly Manuela, Ashley and Sherry. Especially Sherry) I love it though!
Metal-licious Mayhem chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Hmmmm was the coop partner...me? Lol I've always wanted a guinea pig treat...oh yeah, excellent letter, especially Jills follow up letter. Excellent as always! \m/()\m/
Project X chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
LOL! We thought Wesker was dead but my PS3 tells me other wise! I wish my PS3 would tell me that T_T... Also PS from Jamy Boyd from RANDOMNESS! When Chris and Wesker play RE 5 Co-op that is exactly what he does...but uh its kinda creepy watching the two kill each other in a game when their sitting right beside each other on the couch...Don't tell Wesker I said this but I think the two are becoming Co-op buddies they play together so should see what they do on Modern Warfare...its really funny. Until next time!