Reviews for Consecrated
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
I absolutely love this & I want to see what happens next!
Lou-Hazza chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I love how you put that chapter must say I like better then the first and I love how Travis gets little say in the thing:).
Pennystapler chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Good ... How about travis goes with mary
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT A-HOLES chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I think this review is very detailed, but it's good; better than that, it's great! You're awesome at the story so far, and I think you should continue.
IDreamofGreenie chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!

It was awesome! I love drama and hurt and suspense! I love this story more though!
NYRforever chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I thought this was a very well written piece. I love the series and this was a very good part. You should definitely continue this. I wouldn't change a thing.
ParamoreFeak chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
i really like this! keep going with it :D Updtae soon! and im reading The Dead-Tossed Waves now...i likeit better than the first
The Hannalizer chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Awesome Continue? Please please please? :D
LittleMissDementorsKiss chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
I liked this. Sadly, I haven't read the sister novel. why do you think Forest of Hands and Teeth is better (just wondering)

the one thing about this that bugs me is your use of the word 'actress'. Yes, yes, I know it's tiny. But when you think about a town governed by the sisters, I don't imagine much time for entertainment, you know? IDK, maybe that's just me.

Again, I really enjoyed reading this. If you will, write more

) - Hopeful smiley
The Queen of Pixies chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
UPDATE SOON! Also, I haven't read the Dead-Tossed waves yet. I NEED TO READ DEAD-TOSSED WAVES!
brutongaster32 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I really liked this. Even though I prefer Travis, it is nice to read about what could have been.
DangerousFreakShow-Dani chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
This is a very good story, and I have never see/read one about FOHAT. But it is really interesting, and I really enjoy your writing. I hope you write more in the future :)
MaGgIeIsAsTaR chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
I love this! It's sad how few stories there are for this wonderful book!

No, I have not read Dead Tossed Waves yet, and probably will not. To me, it doesn't sound that good...

Anyway, (you can ignore my babbling if you like)I love this story! It's really good!
luckyloli chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I just recently read "The Forest of Hands and Teeth" and "Dead Tossed Waves" over the weekend. I am really excited to see that there are fanfictions for these books. I think you are doing a great job so far, hopefully you will continue to add chapters.
sharpestsatire chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Wow. You kept everyone in character! Congrats! This is really really good, can you continue it? And I guess Dead Tossed Waves is the next book after this? I just finished Forest Of Hands And Teeth today, so it's still fresh on my mind...

Anyway, PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!