Reviews for Jingle Bell Hawke
Geeralda chapter 1 . 3/8/2019
Oh, love it. Full of humour and a great ending.
Luv2Co chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
ROFL I loved this. Thank you for sharing.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Oh...wow...while it shouldn't a surprise, gotta say Caitlin revealing her proficiency with a hunting shotgun, axe and hatchet certainly got me echoing String in looking like a deer in the headlights! Then again, Caitlin is ex-Texas Highway Patrol and has to put up with String and Dom's foibles all the time.

Still, I can totally see String being a total downer for certain major holidays like Christmas though I'm sure Dom's tried other tough love tactics with String in the past over spending time together over the holidays. Glad to see Caitlin succeeding in getting String to mellow a bit.
robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
To coin a phrase, "This looks like the beginning of a BEE-YOO-TI-FUL 'FRIENDSHIP!' " A 'friendship' with benefits, no doubt! :)
sammie28 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I just saw "Half-Pint" for the first time this week, and the minute Le Van started asking about Tet, the first thing I thought of was this story. When Hawke tells the boy, "[Tet] takes care of himself. Me and Tet got a deal. I don't ask where he goes, and he doesn't ask me what I do when I'm gone," all I could think of was your Tet with the chickens, the soup, and all the food. lol.
rainefan chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
So enjoyable and really, really funny.
loobeyloo chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Absolutely delightful, you had me rolling around with laughter. Very nice.
Ladyhawke 620 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Enjoyed it much. Lovely way to end Christmas day...

Thanks for the "present". :)
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
*laughs* Very fun. An early Christmas present!
deb chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Poor Tet... :)
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Oddly enough, I was just this week trying to remember if the show ever showed holidays or if there was any fanfic set at the holidays. What fun that you've delivered on my random musings.

Quite enjoyed it all. The descriptions of the overdecorating made me *feel* Hawke's horror, and I was left just a little bit scared of Caitlin and her chopping down the tree, shooting the turkey, chopping the kindling, etc.

And I see you answered your own question about just what it would take for Hawke to *notice* Caitlin. What a smooth operator he is - 'pretty all over.'
Starclipper01 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Nice, lighthearted story and really funny. Great job.
millarayen chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Sin parar de reir desde principio a fin! Felicito por tan original historia! Quien hubiera imaginado a Hawke y Caitlin pasando una navidad juntos de esa manera? Muy buena historia!
mmkfire chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
very good christmas story. i really need it.

merry christmas.

michelle
Nessa30 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I had to wait until I stopped laughing before I could post anything.

That was great. No one could have done it any better.