Reviews for Raven, Tantei kun?
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
finally! someone else who understands wings!
XxYxX chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Please do a re-write! There are still people reading this!
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
WHY IS THIS DISCONTINUED?! I want to read more of it! Onegai? Onegaishimasu?
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Would it be considered strange that while I was reading this, I kinda thought of Dove-san as Kaito? O.o Anyway, despite Conan/Shinichi and Kaito/Kid being competitors for my favorite character, I think in this fanfiction Dove-san overruled both of them _
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Man, depressing chapter. But good.
Detective2Conan chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
I want to kill kid right now (even sacier glare then Akako's then transforms into a Miko Neko Hanyou
Fire Nina chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Aw I wish their was more! I love it!
Conan02 chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
This is great! Can you continue?! It's so... How to say?... Interesting and compelling
Please continue the story!

IWillNeverAdmitToThis chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
please continue this fic
Elfhunter chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
I enjoy the plotline and am awaiting your next chapter. How long will Conan be able to hide the pain in his back?
smoll Gcat chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
smoll Gcat chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
RoseAngel16 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
This is so good so far! I can't wait until the next chapter updates soon pretty please!

Xoxo :D
CrystalVixen93 chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Hehe I wonder if Kaito knows where his bird went? And how will the bird be explained? Hope u update again soon plz
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Hmm...Pure black wings. It reminds me of D. , in the anime when Daisuke used his power instead of Wiz to conjure up his wings. Only it was red but it soon turned back to it's normal pure black Dark's wings.

Damn, I love your stories, they are alway so damn intriguer and unique. I love them so much.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »