Reviews for Nightmares & Daydreams
jessi chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Great story, I liked it!
AEZutaraKnight chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Ohmygod! i love it! i love every bit of it! i can't believe i only read this now!

i wrote something quite similar to this a while back, but never had the time to finish it.

this story is amazing! great job!_
Bluetara baby chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
So sweet! I'm glad you decided to continue it! I love fics that end up having Zutara babies in them!
MissYuna chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
D'awww! :) I loved the circular plot in this one!
yza chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
amazing! I love ur fic! Really it was just perfect..zutara forever
xxZutaraFanxx chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Why have I not read this before! This is amazing! I mean if this was on DA I would fav it a million times! I friggin love the way you write! I love this soooo darn much! I'm typing like crazy woman and it's all your fault! But meh! This is one of my favs! Pure perfection!
OhMyGodThatWasAwesome chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
I loved that SO MUCH! YOU ROCK! I've been looking for a story that fits in perfectly with how the actual series goes, and yet ends with Zatara. And you did it! I love a story that could have actually taken place behind the scenes. ) Again I say it; YOU ROCK! Keep writing those Zutara stories! 0_o
NorthernLights25 chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
I loved this. Hey do you know anything about Zutara week 2010? If so please let me know! XD
Stormchaser4ever chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
What an awesome story! I am one of the world's biggest fan of Zutara! It was so cute! I loved it!
drummergirl101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
hey i like it that was really good i love it!
Makokam chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
A very nice little fic.

I know that feeling very well. Which feeling? not gonna say.

Makokam out.
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
the time changes confuse me...
zutarianloverr1265 chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
i loved this little story...please update AIM to please soon!
AnnaAza chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I love it! Very cute and sweet at the end; loved all of it!
Shelly 4686 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
i love storiesss like thisss! its so wonderful! the endong was so sad! in a type of way it made me sad! yoyr writings are giving me inspiration to write again! i truth i felt like crying... i dont know why... but great job! keep up the GREAT work!