Reviews for Me or the Crew?
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
That's horrible. I'm very glad this didn't happen in the manga. A guy who'd let you be gang raped to teach you a lesson (even if he does change his mind later) is no one I'd ever want to read about.
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I see you got a few reviews... but no more chapters lol. not like I'm one to talk. This was an interesting idea. Not sure how fond I am of the men trying to rape her, considering they were her friends in the other chapters of the book, but it is one way that Skulls might try to prove his point. It was also a very humbling moment for him. I think it would be good if you did add some more to it; but that will definitely be up to you. Good luck, and don't quit writing; you're pretty good. :)
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This story has a lot of potential.

Please do continue it, if you can. (:

Sasukeluva 4eva
MaDDHaTTer123456789 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I think its good, but i want more like how skulls and armeria relationship to escalate, like...nm what im trying to say is...LEMON. But all in all, good story!
Catherineza chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Awwww so cuuuute
Jaybell chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I love your story! Please add on more chapters!
biancalovesdbz1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Chapter two! *cheers for it*
heartcrossedkey chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Awesome! Write more plz!~
XxMyth MakerxX chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This was so cute! In an angst kind of way...(but those are the best kind - more realistic). Loved your writing, and the characters shone through your words :) Please write more!
Cheesecakeparty chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
MORE! LOVED IT!
t-rex chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
that was really good. your a great writer and i hope you can write more. maybe do something about them finding a secret island that would be cool... idk i not much of a writer but i loved reading your story
CherryBlossom7w7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Why does everyone say Skulls and Armeia/Arto?

In the manga they are called Scars Armelia/Alto.
Lorrnae chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I love this. Good think he did the right thing in the end.
HappyBunny855 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD PLEASE *126904359877511269043552 WRITE MORE SOON
None chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Write Chapter two come on. Somepeople are waiting write capter two