Reviews for How to Write a SasuNaru High School Fanfiction!
Sunpops1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
really helps but you should make an updated version of it using kuruma and kyuubi as the twins who are opposites one helps him and one drags him down you should also have orochimaru in some cases be for naruto like in the roomates series by flashfoward, overall it was a good guide and I really hope you make an updated version
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Hahaha! OHHH MYYY GODDDD! So funny! PLEASE MAKE MORE OF THESE! It was sooooo hilarious, and totally true! The funny part is it's all true! Thank you! Every thing was so on point!
Charknaz chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
THIS. IS. PERFECT. I AM DYING!
RUNTGRUNT chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
lol ahhhhhh...
floralscented chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
its sad but thats basically the plot of most highschool fics...
stunna18 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Calling Naruto "the blond" & sasuke"the raven" gaara "red head" & sai "the other raven" that shit needs to stop
OMG chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I love you XD this is PERFECTION
mizscha chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
this is so true that makes it funny lol
bcos most of the hs-theme story tend to be cliche, i always feel like i wanna congratulate the authors who manage to write something totally different
queenlarxene chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh god I love this so much!
ShikonnoTamahater chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I highly enjoyed this. There are a few errors, but seeing as this is more a parody than anything else, I couldn't care less. I like your mind, and I won't hesitate to look up other works of yours... Assuming you have some, which I wouldn't be able to understand if you didn't. You write well.

This is refreshing. It is an outline of the basic truths of Naruto high school fics (even without knowing that it specifically caters to SASUNARU hs fics), and rings poignantly true. It's enjoyable for the fact that it simply states what often happens in these types of stories, without pointedly poking fun at these facts or being vulgar. I wish you well in your future endeavors, and, if you care to look, I have included my thoughts/realizations while reading this. Ignore if you don't feel like looking at something wordy that really only serves as self-preening.

On a similar note, I wrote what's below in an effort to try and show you how much your amusing little story affected me, and how much I hope my personal little lovechild DOES NOT live up to these... guidelines. Enjoy, or ignore!

In my own high school fic, I barely violated Step 1... A violation meaning I only followed one of its "guidelines". There is one cafeteria scene, and there may be more, but I doubt this will be an issue. I probably stepped on the toes of the classroom part of the step, but I doubt I went *that* far... Maybe.

Step 2, well, I had a bit more violation here. *laughs a little, then gets over her immaturity at the way she used "violation"* Naruto's both the new kid... *AND* the one who's been there since birth. Confusing, I know.

Step 3... Sasuke appears perfect, but it's written from his point of view, and internally is the blundering idiot Naruto's always made out to be. He is in a sport, but he's a team player, so I'm not sure if that counts... But he's definitely still affected by the murders. He doesn't realize his feelings first, he dates around, and he doesn't come into his money until later in the story, so I think we're safe there.

Step 4 is something I hope to avoid at all costs. There will be a little about this, mainly because their physical appearances *are* like night and day, but I never want them to be dissimilar. That just ruins the fun!

Sakura might be a rabid fangirl, but she's actually one of Naruto's friends. Do I get points in that aspect, at least? She popular, but not the most beautiful in everybody's eyes. I explained her hair being the result of some weird strawberry-blonde color actually looking like strawberries, so does that count as "believable"? Ah, who cares? It's Sakura. I don't want her to be alone, but I haven't put much thought into her future lover. She in high school, for crying out loud! Erm. Moving on.

Stupid Step 6... I'm not gonna touch that one with a ten-foot pole (although Sasuke would... *winks*). Let it suffice to say that I mention Itachi, and hint at him being within Sasuke's reach, and Orochimaru makes some grand appearance... But not as a teacher. .

Yes! Step Seven was passed with flying colors! Kiba was more of a love interest for Naruto, Gaara won't be introduced forever and will serve as a real contender for the honor of Naruto's bed, and Choji will also be held on a shelf for the time being. Shikamaru doesn't trust Naruto, and hates Sasuke, Lee is just a character, Neji and Tenten won't be introduced. Hinata is also on the shelf, and Shino is the character that is always there yet fails to garner notice. Sakura would be popular, but she's more interested in getting with Sasuke to bother. Tsunade is the Biology teacher and only becomes the Headmistress after Sarutobi-sama dies. As far as I care, for now Jiraiya doesn't exist, and Itachi's not introduced for a while, and then as a teacher who nobody recognizes except for... Sasuke! However, Kakashi and Iruka are teachers, but Kakashi's trying to force himself onto Iruka... Poor little dolphin.

Step 8. Nothing. At all. Yay!
{ShikonnoTamahater}
BabyInBlueishPink chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
LMFAO
CodenameKitty chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Truth! :) lol. Hilarious.
Agent Soul chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
even though its not meant to be taken seriously, it makes sense. But I think the plot is overused though. -sigh-
Vlez chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I am currently writing an action story with some High School in it, and it follows your Guidelines very well. D I'm impressed.
Technoninjalover chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
BAHAHAHAHAA! I hope my story doesn't go like this...hmmm.

Well, I appreciated the laughable moments.

*Like.