Reviews for Unmentionable
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Interesting turn around that those who jumped got hit worse than the drownee.
Heather chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Hahahaha! Wonderfully funny!
Associate Proffeser Evil chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
cliffhanger 'sigh' oh well update soon plz. :)
Pippin-The-Hobbit chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Can't review, too busy giggling. XD
Begoogled chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Now that's a surprising twist! Malcolm is better of than his friends :) And shame on you, Trip! At least Phlox saved Malcolm from that one...
LadyRainbow chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
ROTFL at that last line! XD Way to go, Malcolm! And Phlox's answer to Trip's question was hilarious!

Nice ending, Em. And I think it's poetic justice that Malcolm was immune to the pneumonia virus thing.
volley chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Ah, that was naughty of Trip! But in the end Malcolm was even naughtier... HAHAHA!
Pippin-The-Hobbit chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Ahem, missed the update somehow...still enjoying it though, next please! ;)
Hummingbird2 chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Please update soon! Thanks.
jazzy2may chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
it has some really humorous moments. I liked it. _
Poohdog chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Poor Malcolm! It's like one of his worst nightmares. At least he's not awake for it. I still think Trip and Archer are stupid. T'Pol could better stand the heat and probably could have carried Malcolm much more easily. Stupid chivalry.
Begoogled chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
It sounds pretty bad. I wonder if Malcolm will regain consciousness to tell his perspective. And is the captain going to be okay? Nice to see Trip being such a good friend.
Cappuchino chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
I like your original approach of drowning Malcolm. Something different this time. I want to know how things continue. Thanks for your story and update soon.
Karshtakavaar chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Hmm. I wonder what Mr Reed's managed to get himself infected with this time. At least his friends are there to help out. More please, :)
volley chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Yay! They made it back! Sounded like a big struggle, and it was fun to read!