Reviews for Eternal Darkness
Omg! I love this story!
sielge chapter 25 . 12/11/2014
I like your story very much, but I don't think Sasuke is weaker than Naruto and Sakura...
jeana986 chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
That was such a beautiful story. Wonderfully written. I cried while reading this piece. Great job
kiko280 chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
Huh, didn't know itachi had a son
kiko280 chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
So Sakura didn't die?
sasusaku dream chapter 25 . 10/31/2013
Finally, Sasuke reached his forever happy ending with Sakura. But it takes so much to reach that point.
But about Sakura, I dislike her a lot. She's really shelfish. Her love runs deep for Sasuke but she still doesn't fully understand him. Her action of taking Hikaru from Sasuke is so low. She knew Sasuke has a trouble mentally life and yet she still made him living a miserable life for another 3 years.
I don't deny her motherly instinct but if her and Sasuke after the mission recue, they would go through it better together.
And about Sasuke, he's a bit OOC. But his personality is still almost him in the manga.
Good job, author!
Wish you will have the new amazing stories!
susana chapter 25 . 10/19/2013
Just genius, ,, I have loved every chapter , you have made me experienced a buch emotions all together...you are awesome..this was a master fic. Keep up the good job...
Guest chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
I just want to say WOW , i mean really me myself i rearly read such MAGNIFICENT stories such as this you know i orginaly had read the chapter 12 and thought it was the only one since i was looking for a lemon but then i got to the end and i was like "fuck,now i have to find something else to entertain me and at first i was like "oh" and and then realization hit me and i was like "uh..oh" once i read a story i got to see how it ends and i was like looks like i found something else to read and i saw TWENTY-FIVE CHAPTERS and was like well hell thats a lot to read but then it dawned on me that i was glad that there where so many chapters because i always complain about the ones who dont finish.:)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
Love your story. Best one I have read so far :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
Ok I was cool with this story until you decided to throw some rape shit in there. That's not cool. I don't even want to know the ending now
EmmaUzumaki chapter 25 . 4/24/2013
i was like NO!NO!NO! I AM NEVER READING THIS anymore after chapter 18 so i jumped straight to the happy ending..haha good job though!
EmmaUzumaki chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
great job man!
websterdevil chapter 23 . 8/12/2012
The plotline is good with an element of curiosity,But the story is definitely is a little bit twisted and a lot OOCs moments by characters.
hirokiri9 chapter 25 . 4/28/2012
The ending was worth all the drama this story took on. Thank you for the good read. :)
hirokiri9 chapter 17 . 4/28/2012
Okay...really confused. What the heck has Sakura been doing during the three months after giving birth? And as a top kunoichi, I don't think she's that weak to let someone rape her. And I also find her OOC for leaving Konoha. This is the village she would die for, and Naruto is also pretty OOC. He wants to see change in the ninja world and would do his best to stop warfare...like the Uchiha Massacre...Besides that, all the drama is rather intriguing.