Reviews for Eternal Darkness
Nissa chapter 21 . 8/27
This is the most amazing fanfic I have ever read in my 26 years of life. WOW! I was literally captivated throughout each chapter. Thank you for this! I'm only sorry it took me so long to find this!
LariBaby chapter 25 . 7/24
One of the Best stories I EVER AND I MEAN EVER with cherries on top,do Sai and Ino Next.
Wangz chapter 2 . 4/26
Lmao
Guest chapter 25 . 10/5/2016
This was good. I enjoyed your story.
TheUchihaBabe chapter 25 . 8/19/2016
Thanks for writing such a great story! it's really beautiful
daraleigh-san chapter 25 . 7/22/2016
This story is truly a brilliant one, the first one i've read ever on the site and make me interested in writing something for myself. This has been intense, and literally twisted my stomach so many times in a few scenes, that's how emtional i was reading the whole thing! OMG!
yonomori chapter 25 . 5/16/2016
Oh my, it' s such a good story. Now, I'm still in love with Naruto Shippuden. Team 7 and their friends are what makes me really happy. So? you have one of the medals. The story is such a- I don't even know the exact word to say. Thank you so much. It made me smile.
SolarEcstacy chapter 15 . 5/7/2016
Misty chapter 11 . 4/29/2016
That's not true. It's almost offensive how she calls him 'unaffectionate', because in fact, the Uchihas love more strongly than anyone else. Losing love causes pain. Pain is one of the things that triggers the Saringan to activate.
Yo chapter 25 . 2/4/2016
It was good at the beginning but I turned...
Whatever mmm the vantage of this fic is mm it's pretty original!
I never figured out how on earth could sakura be dead
Guest chapter 25 . 7/4/2015
this is a great story '
squeen7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
This is such a beautiful story, I was happy the way it ended. It was sad, but in the end they were together. Loved it.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Omg! I love this story!
sielge chapter 25 . 12/11/2014
I like your story very much, but I don't think Sasuke is weaker than Naruto and Sakura...
jeana986 chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
That was such a beautiful story. Wonderfully written. I cried while reading this piece. Great job