Reviews for Eternal Darkness
Guest chapter 25 . 10/5/2016
This was good. I enjoyed your story.
TheUchihaBabe chapter 25 . 8/19/2016
Thanks for writing such a great story! it's really beautiful
daraleigh-san chapter 25 . 7/22/2016
This story is truly a brilliant one, the first one i've read ever on the site and make me interested in writing something for myself. This has been intense, and literally twisted my stomach so many times in a few scenes, that's how emtional i was reading the whole thing! OMG!
yonomori chapter 25 . 5/16/2016
Oh my, it' s such a good story. Now, I'm still in love with Naruto Shippuden. Team 7 and their friends are what makes me really happy. So? you have one of the medals. The story is such a- I don't even know the exact word to say. Thank you so much. It made me smile.
SolarEcstacy chapter 15 . 5/7/2016
Misty chapter 11 . 4/29/2016
That's not true. It's almost offensive how she calls him 'unaffectionate', because in fact, the Uchihas love more strongly than anyone else. Losing love causes pain. Pain is one of the things that triggers the Saringan to activate.
Yo chapter 25 . 2/4/2016
It was good at the beginning but I turned...
Whatever mmm the vantage of this fic is mm it's pretty original!
I never figured out how on earth could sakura be dead
Guest chapter 25 . 7/4/2015
this is a great story '
squeen7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
This is such a beautiful story, I was happy the way it ended. It was sad, but in the end they were together. Loved it.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Omg! I love this story!
sielge chapter 25 . 12/11/2014
I like your story very much, but I don't think Sasuke is weaker than Naruto and Sakura...
jeana986 chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
That was such a beautiful story. Wonderfully written. I cried while reading this piece. Great job
kiko280 chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
Huh, didn't know itachi had a son
kiko280 chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
So Sakura didn't die?
sasusaku dream chapter 25 . 10/31/2013
Finally, Sasuke reached his forever happy ending with Sakura. But it takes so much to reach that point.
But about Sakura, I dislike her a lot. She's really shelfish. Her love runs deep for Sasuke but she still doesn't fully understand him. Her action of taking Hikaru from Sasuke is so low. She knew Sasuke has a trouble mentally life and yet she still made him living a miserable life for another 3 years.
I don't deny her motherly instinct but if her and Sasuke after the mission recue, they would go through it better together.
And about Sasuke, he's a bit OOC. But his personality is still almost him in the manga.
Good job, author!
Wish you will have the new amazing stories!