Reviews for Eternal Darkness
LostFrisbee chapter 23 . 12/22/2017
This was an interesting story. I appreciate that you didn't go a conventional route with the plot. I also really like the progression of the characters. Especially Sakura, i think you caught her unlucky in love, full on personality.

The only problem I had with the story was the rape scene. It felt out of nowhere and didn't really feel like it had a place. For something as violent as a rape I feel you did not give it the attention it needed. Not the actual scene itself but the post scene stuff. Like her dealing with it. Again this is just my thoughts as a writer so you may have diffrent views. It's just well it's a horrific thing to happen. Considering as well that you placed it right after childbirth *ouch* there was little depth and it felt like you shoehorned in something really horrible for a quick plot point rather than character progression and actull narrative importance. There were a million different ways you could have got the wedding band off her finger without having her being hurt like that. It felt horrible cheap and poorly written in bad taste. But again that is my own personal views only.
The story was really well done!
Loved that the ending was a happy one!
All the best! And happy holidays!
ShakurLyfe chapter 9 . 11/21/2017
Really loving this but you could add some comedy
ink7blot chapter 25 . 10/10/2017
Good, I don't have to die. THIS ACTUALLY ENDED HAPPILY AND I AM PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. Not even kidding, I was expecting this story to end in some kind of character death or Sakura just walking out permanently and only Hikaru coming back or something.

Trying not to cry because I'm in the middle of a STARBUCKS right now ~Scarlet
ink7blot chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
screaming. dying. i'm blaming you on my tombstone if you don't fix this whole Sasuke-angst-love-pain-Sakura-home thing by the end of the story.

ink7blot chapter 3 . 10/9/2017
Awwww Sasuke's an actual softieeeeee and Sakura's teasing him and he just cooks and tell her outright her medication sucks.

And she, very honestly and frankly, stabs him in the gut with what he's done and I hope that he felt at LEAST an IOTA of all the GUILT AND SHAME that he SHOULD.

Loving this! ~Scarlet
Nissa chapter 21 . 8/27/2017
This is the most amazing fanfic I have ever read in my 26 years of life. WOW! I was literally captivated throughout each chapter. Thank you for this! I'm only sorry it took me so long to find this!
LariBaby chapter 25 . 7/24/2017
One of the Best stories I EVER AND I MEAN EVER with cherries on top,do Sai and Ino Next.
Wangz chapter 2 . 4/26/2017
Guest chapter 25 . 10/5/2016
This was good. I enjoyed your story.
TheUchihaBabe chapter 25 . 8/19/2016
Thanks for writing such a great story! it's really beautiful
daraleigh-san chapter 25 . 7/22/2016
This story is truly a brilliant one, the first one i've read ever on the site and make me interested in writing something for myself. This has been intense, and literally twisted my stomach so many times in a few scenes, that's how emtional i was reading the whole thing! OMG!
yonomori chapter 25 . 5/16/2016
Oh my, it' s such a good story. Now, I'm still in love with Naruto Shippuden. Team 7 and their friends are what makes me really happy. So? you have one of the medals. The story is such a- I don't even know the exact word to say. Thank you so much. It made me smile.
SolarEcstacy chapter 15 . 5/7/2016
Misty chapter 11 . 4/29/2016
That's not true. It's almost offensive how she calls him 'unaffectionate', because in fact, the Uchihas love more strongly than anyone else. Losing love causes pain. Pain is one of the things that triggers the Saringan to activate.
Yo chapter 25 . 2/4/2016
It was good at the beginning but I turned...
Whatever mmm the vantage of this fic is mm it's pretty original!
I never figured out how on earth could sakura be dead