Reviews for Eternal Darkness
this is a great story '
giselleg chapter 1 . 6/3
This is such a beautiful story, I was happy the way it ended. It was sad, but in the end they were together. Loved it.
Omg! I love this story!
sielge chapter 25 . 12/11/2014
I like your story very much, but I don't think Sasuke is weaker than Naruto and Sakura...
jeana986 chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
That was such a beautiful story. Wonderfully written. I cried while reading this piece. Great job
kiko280 chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
Huh, didn't know itachi had a son
kiko280 chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
So Sakura didn't die?
sasusaku dream chapter 25 . 10/31/2013
Finally, Sasuke reached his forever happy ending with Sakura. But it takes so much to reach that point.
But about Sakura, I dislike her a lot. She's really shelfish. Her love runs deep for Sasuke but she still doesn't fully understand him. Her action of taking Hikaru from Sasuke is so low. She knew Sasuke has a trouble mentally life and yet she still made him living a miserable life for another 3 years.
I don't deny her motherly instinct but if her and Sasuke after the mission recue, they would go through it better together.
And about Sasuke, he's a bit OOC. But his personality is still almost him in the manga.
Good job, author!
Wish you will have the new amazing stories!
susana chapter 25 . 10/19/2013
Just genius, ,, I have loved every chapter , you have made me experienced a buch emotions all are awesome..this was a master fic. Keep up the good job...
Guest chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
I just want to say WOW , i mean really me myself i rearly read such MAGNIFICENT stories such as this you know i orginaly had read the chapter 12 and thought it was the only one since i was looking for a lemon but then i got to the end and i was like "fuck,now i have to find something else to entertain me and at first i was like "oh" and and then realization hit me and i was like "uh..oh" once i read a story i got to see how it ends and i was like looks like i found something else to read and i saw TWENTY-FIVE CHAPTERS and was like well hell thats a lot to read but then it dawned on me that i was glad that there where so many chapters because i always complain about the ones who dont finish.:)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
Love your story. Best one I have read so far :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
Ok I was cool with this story until you decided to throw some rape shit in there. That's not cool. I don't even want to know the ending now
EmmaUzumaki chapter 25 . 4/24/2013
i was like NO!NO!NO! I AM NEVER READING THIS anymore after chapter 18 so i jumped straight to the happy ending..haha good job though!
EmmaUzumaki chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
great job man!
websterdevil chapter 23 . 8/12/2012
The plotline is good with an element of curiosity,But the story is definitely is a little bit twisted and a lot OOCs moments by characters.