Reviews for Eternal Darkness
daraleigh-san chapter 25 . 7/22
This story is truly a brilliant one, the first one i've read ever on the site and make me interested in writing something for myself. This has been intense, and literally twisted my stomach so many times in a few scenes, that's how emtional i was reading the whole thing! OMG!
yonomori chapter 25 . 5/16
Oh my, it' s such a good story. Now, I'm still in love with Naruto Shippuden. Team 7 and their friends are what makes me really happy. So? you have one of the medals. The story is such a- I don't even know the exact word to say. Thank you so much. It made me smile.
SolarEcstacy chapter 15 . 5/7
Misty chapter 11 . 4/29
That's not true. It's almost offensive how she calls him 'unaffectionate', because in fact, the Uchihas love more strongly than anyone else. Losing love causes pain. Pain is one of the things that triggers the Saringan to activate.
Yo chapter 25 . 2/4
It was good at the beginning but I turned...
Whatever mmm the vantage of this fic is mm it's pretty original!
I never figured out how on earth could sakura be dead
Guest chapter 25 . 7/4/2015
this is a great story '
Omgsakuraqueen chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
This is such a beautiful story, I was happy the way it ended. It was sad, but in the end they were together. Loved it.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Omg! I love this story!
sielge chapter 25 . 12/11/2014
I like your story very much, but I don't think Sasuke is weaker than Naruto and Sakura...
jeana986 chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
That was such a beautiful story. Wonderfully written. I cried while reading this piece. Great job
kiko280 chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
Huh, didn't know itachi had a son
kiko280 chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
So Sakura didn't die?
sasusaku dream chapter 25 . 10/31/2013
Finally, Sasuke reached his forever happy ending with Sakura. But it takes so much to reach that point.
But about Sakura, I dislike her a lot. She's really shelfish. Her love runs deep for Sasuke but she still doesn't fully understand him. Her action of taking Hikaru from Sasuke is so low. She knew Sasuke has a trouble mentally life and yet she still made him living a miserable life for another 3 years.
I don't deny her motherly instinct but if her and Sasuke after the mission recue, they would go through it better together.
And about Sasuke, he's a bit OOC. But his personality is still almost him in the manga.
Good job, author!
Wish you will have the new amazing stories!
susana chapter 25 . 10/19/2013
Just genius, ,, I have loved every chapter , you have made me experienced a buch emotions all together...you are awesome..this was a master fic. Keep up the good job...
Guest chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
I just want to say WOW , i mean really me myself i rearly read such MAGNIFICENT stories such as this you know i orginaly had read the chapter 12 and thought it was the only one since i was looking for a lemon but then i got to the end and i was like "fuck,now i have to find something else to entertain me and at first i was like "oh" and and then realization hit me and i was like "uh..oh" once i read a story i got to see how it ends and i was like looks like i found something else to read and i saw TWENTY-FIVE CHAPTERS and was like well hell thats a lot to read but then it dawned on me that i was glad that there where so many chapters because i always complain about the ones who dont finish.:)