Reviews for Dark Shadow
La rana que escribe chapter 20 . 12/1/2010
Wow! This was the best of all the Rikus Fics than i was read! Sorry by my bad english, but i wanna give you my congratulations for write a so wonderful story! I was very satisfied with Naiou character; she dont was a Mary Sue at all, because almost all the OC in fanfiction end to be one of them, but Naiou wasnt at all. she was SO cute :D

And Riku... WOW! i wanna hug him in all the fic: he was so lonely and angst! YOU DID IT REALLY GOOD! AGAIN: CONGRATULATIONS!
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 20 . 7/30/2010
Hi! Great story! Great end! Good that Naoui survived! I really hope that Xehanort doesn't caome back, uff... and it's good too that his father is okay, nice happy ending! Anyways, I'll review the story of FF7 "The Promise", I read but i don't remember why I didn't review it, anyways I will, so see ya!

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 18 . 7/30/2010
Sorry I haven't review in a longtime, I see you have finished... but it's bacause I moved to another departament, and i didn't have internet, so that hold me back and then when I got my internet back, there were a lot of thing to do, sorry... Anyways this chapter was great, I'll try to read all the story fast, so sorry again and see ya.

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 17 . 4/16/2010
Hiya! It was a sad chapter, but it was good one too... Poor of Naiou, at least she tried to help Riku... And poor of Riku too, he must feel very sad and angry, well I hope to see the next chapters, so good luck and see ya!

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 16 . 4/15/2010
Hiya! Uff... I need to hurry up, huh? Somehow I was expecting that it was Naoui... Poor of Riku, this should have broke his heart (... And however I'm curious to know why does she have to obey her master anyways? Well he should have hear Rikaru, but well... I hope to read the next one, so good luck and see ya!

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 15 . 4/7/2010
Hiya! It was a funny and great chapter! Hehe, so they founded a a talking bird that knows all and see all, hehe... So Sora noticed that Riku need their help, hm? Well I hope to hurry up more... so good luck and see ya!

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 14 . 4/2/2010
Hiya! Uff... I'm trying to review as fast as I can... It was a great chapter! So Riku finally met Rikaru... M... So he doesn't need to trust who? Because he said "don't trust her"... Well i guess that I need to be more fast to read the next chapters, well I hope to be fast, so good luck and see ya!

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 13 . 3/11/2010
Hi! I got the chance to review now, hehe... Oh well... It's a good chapter, very interesting...! The explanation was great xD! I wonder who are they, but I must admit that I guess is Xemnas, the one who the other one called him 'master', but well it's just a guess, I hope to to read the other chapters soon, good luck again and see ya!

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 12 . 3/11/2010
Hiya! Sorry I've been reviewing so late ( ... It's very sad this chapter, it's great, but sad... Poor of Naiou, it's very sad her past... Riku should tell her... and Rikaru has been death since two centuries? Oh my God... (And he wanted to talk to him...) Well I hope to read your next chapters soon and fast as I can, good luck and see ya!

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 11 . 2/20/2010
Hiya! It was a very good and interesting chapter! I like it! So this new character, Rikaru, is very similar to Riku? uff.. Now this is confusing, but still like it! It's really interesting! And a question... Uumm... does Rikaru really means 'hero of darkness'? For real? I hope to see the next chapters, so good luck and see ya!

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
Hiya! It was a great chapter! I like it! I'm trying to do all what i have to do as fast as i can, to be free of everything, but I'm in the process 8~... It was nice how you described when he was remembering the sand of the beach, the fruit that her mom used to gave him, it was very good... at least his back is healing, well it'll take time to be completely okay, but well... i hope to see the next chapters (That reminds me to read the ch.11), so good luck and see ya!

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
Hi! Ooh... I am so so so sorry! I was incredibly busy! Uuf... i've never been this busy, school works and exams, lots of story to read and review and a lot personal things to do! Uf... i hope you didn't think I didn't like your story, because i like it... By the way the chapter was great, you explained very well, i wonder why he has this nightmares, I hope to see the next chapters (I'll read the ch.10, too), so good luck and see ya!

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
Hi! He is definitly in other world, of course... So he slept 2 days? Poor of him... It was a very good chapter... even i think i would like those fruits, hehe... You wrote this chapter very well... i hope to see the next chapters, so good again a and see ya!

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
Hi there! It was a good chapter! Hmm... I wonder what happen with time and why all that happened, it was strange... and... where is he, now? Well I guess that I'll see that in the next chapter, that i hope to see, so good luck again and see ya!

*No one can predict the future…*
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
Hiya!... Poor Riku... It was a very good chapter, sad, but good... uff, sometimes we say things and then we wish we had never said it... yep, by the way I like the way you describe Sora's house, well I hope to see the next chapters, so good luck again and see ya!

*No one can predict the future…*