Reviews for Knuckles's Birthday
Love it knux is my favorite character and you did a great job dude!
uzai chapter 1 . 5/25
My favorite part was when they were annoyed.
onion chapter 1 . 5/25
I like the part where Rogue appeared
BlackPetals23 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
*squeals* This was so simple and sweet! I loved it! They were so in character, I could just hear Rouge's voice and Knuckles' tone. I find it nice that Cream went out of her way to plan a surprise party for Knuckles, she's always so nice to everyone.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
NOT IN YOUR LIFE!
KoopalingFan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was awesome. Rouge was actually nice to Knuckles for once. I don't know what to say other than the word 'AWESOME'!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
NEVER IN YOUR OR HIS LIFE!
SO JUST SHUT IT!
GreyW chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Great fanfic! You keept their personaleties good but you made Knuckles a little to stubborn on she-stole-the-emerald thing. That was just my opinion so I could be wrong.

You divided the text good, so it was easy to read. The fanfic was realy funny, especialy at the end.

Overall: An Awesome fanfic! Funny and enjoyable.
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I have to admit I wasn't too fond of Rouge, but she can be funny if written right. Nice work, I'm a big fan of Knuckles and his strange ways. I got the laugh I needed thanx

l8er
ShadowLuvr2010 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
lol! nice ending. knux should've seen dat comin from a thief but he was a little . . . distracted by his gift. LOL! :3 cute story.
Blueberrypeach chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
The story was really when Rouge took a fragment of the Master Emerald and Knuckles freak always obsessed with the Master Emerald.
DianaGohan chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
You know in truth, I'm actually more of a Shadow/Rogue fan then a Knuckles/Rouge fan. Maybe this is my prefrence towards the relationships in the comics then the ones in the games, but I think there's something more interesting about it. The idea of the angsty loner and the seductive flirt is better then the angry longer and the seducitve flirt. Also I'm more Knuckles/Julie-Su then Knuckles/Rouge, but since I know you don't know who Julie is, I'll leave it as that.

But I will say this: That was an awesome birthday special. I felt Knuckles was pretty in character throughout the whole run (Growing up alone on a desolate island will make time kind of feel stagnant thus you may not even notice stuff like you're birthday coming) and Rouge actually coming to cheer him up. And even enjoying the kiss she planted on him (yeah figured she'd give that as a gift). I'd question Knuckles just going to a birthday party for him but considering how much in the later games he seems to be away from the Floating Island for long periods of time it makes sense. Maybe he just had the Chaotix watch it for him while he partied. I do wonder as well how there were strong enough winds to blow the pieces of the emerald down. Maybe it was one of those super storms that blow through occasionally that makes Knuckles expalin the weather to young Marsupials... oh wait comic refrence again sorry. In short really great special.

KNUCKLES: (Appears) Hey didn't you make me read that special while you were reading it?

No I imiated you and Rouge talking. (Holds up Knuckles action figure) Since I didn't have a Rouge Action figure I used this (holds up old barbie doll.

KNUCKLES: You better not have imitated us kissing!

Why?

KNUCKLES: You remember the backlash we got after what happened in Sonic The Hedgehog for 360/PS3?

Oh yeah... well this story actually did have a non confusing, enjoyable plot-

KNUCKLES: I meant about the implications of beasality.

Oh yeah, NOW I remember... Hey didn't you have a hard on for a catgirl once? You know in the anime movie.

KNUCKLES: She had a tail so it wasn't technical human on antrho contact.

Ah. Well anyway it's just dolls right? And they helped make this birthday story even more awesomer. Takes me back to the days of the Knuckles and Krillin show-

KNUCKLES: He's not going to know what that is.

Oh yeah. Well better just end the review then.

GRADE: A

So yeah thanks a lot for the birthday special Chris. *hugs him tightly* Really appreciate it.

... Oh and BTW The Gohan part comes because Son Gohan of Dragonball Z is my favorite character of all time. Knuckles is my second favorite.

KNUCKLES: Second?

Hey DianaKnuckles wouldn't sound as clever as DianaGohan would it?

KNUCKLES: That dosen't sound clever.

Oh... well you're still second so deal.
Cheetay chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
:D Very nicely written! :D
TARDISreviewer chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
OK... I didn't expect you to upload anything like this... (just how quickly do you type anyway? xD)

but it's quality like I've naturally come to expect from you.