Reviews for Heart of a Villain
Golden Silver Kelina chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Hurry up with the update
Golden Silver Kelina chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
If only he knew
How far from the truth he is
NixKat chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Will there be more chapters cause this is pretty interesting.
Zanzibar1 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Another great story and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Update soon!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
I was going to save reading this for once I'm done with the manga, but I just couldn't resist the temptation of it sitting in my inbox. Excellent chapter, I'll be looking forwards to the next one. Figures that Argit would be the one to tell Papillon about Kevin.
Rai Science chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Love thios chapter, I wonder what that thing is...Can I find it if I look up the show? Or is it just one of your inventions? Poor Kev...He doesn't get a break.
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I haven't seen/read Buso Renkin ever, but I think I'll go check it out. I'm in need of some good manga/anime right now. So far the story's interesting and I'm enjoying it. I'll be looking forwards to the next update and until then, I'll be reading Buso Renkin (or watching it, I haven't decided which one to start with yet).
Rai Science chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is fun. Why does everyone think Kevin is an idiot? He's got a strong will, even if he doesn't always act smart! He survived the Null Void with his sanity intact didn't he!

-takes deep breaths- Sorry. I just noticed that every villian in a fic that goes after Kevin makes a crack about his intelligence or will power. It...annoys me. But this is a great story. Update soon!