Reviews for Wait for the Song to Stop
Catherine Morgenstern chapter 1 . 8/22
"'I'd rather spend an evening with a girl who loathes me than a girl who loves me.'"
Perfect sentiment for darling Tom to voice.

"'Imagine how exciting it'll be when I get home and tell them that I attended the Graduation Ball with Lord Voldemort himself.'"
That'll certainly make for a good ice breaker.

"'My mother told me not to accept drinks from strange men.'
'But she didn't tell you not to accept drinks from future world leaders, did she?'"
This had me laughing out loud. Conceated prick.

"'It's a circle, Tom, a circle of time and who am I to argue with time?'"
Ah, yes. The eternal paradox of time travelling. I'm glad you included it.

"'You know the future me?'
'Yes, we go to the same Herbology club, Thursday evenings in the Leaky Cauldron, don't miss it, will you?'"
What a nice visual. The Dark Lord participating in any kind of club and playing nice with everyone makes me smirk.

"Hermione frowned, making a mental note to offer Lord Voldemort a vol-au-vent next time he decided he was going to go on a killing spree.'
I immediately imagined Mione popping up at the Potter's on Halloween to distract Voldy with a plate of vol-au-vents - which are delicious, btw, so who can blame him?

"She voiced this concern to Tom who eyed her with what seemed to be genuine sympathy."
So all it takes for the Dark Lord to emphasise is the threat of having to attend a social function? Neat.

"'I could arrange to have you killed before the ball. Send me a reminder nearer the time and you'll be dead before the light of the next day.'"
How thoughtful of him. Who said the Dark Lord doesn't care?

"'I'm not asking,' he informed her. 'Dance with me. See? No question mark. No upwards inflection to insinuate that it's a question. Nothing of the sort. Get up.'"
:D Your Tom's snark is perfection.

"'Hermione, I don't know if anybody's ever told you,' Tom leaned forward so he could whisper in her ear, his voice low and, for the first time this evening, a little menacing, 'if you're dancing with the Dark Lord, you wait for the song to stop, okay?'"
How messed up am I that this managed to turn me on?
Very well done, you!
Cassiopeia chapter 1 . 7/19
I love it! I had read most of the Tomiones that are here, and this is one of the best One-shoots that I have read
BloodyCamellia chapter 1 . 6/24
Great story
oslca35 chapter 1 . 1/26
This is still one of my fav
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
gosh dang it.
i was all like 'well this is fluffy' then 'awe this is cute and sassy' to 'gah. always. with. the. murder.'

also, i liked the sally anne insert.
recey2010 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
beautiful
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Haha.
whattheDalek chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
This was very well done. And, I'll admit, downright terrifying. Poor Hermione.
SilverTippedWings chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Wow. I really liked this very much. One-shots are nice, clean ways to exercise a bit of one's love for characters without the commitment. Very nicely done, the rapport between the two characters was engaging and sort of sweet in a twisted kind of way.
amr56 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
This was cute and fun, until the end when his evil started showing. Very well done. Thanks for sharing!
lexicon63738 chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Please continue this little treat
roon0 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I really enjoyed this and would have liked more.
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
yikes! he can be scary when he wants
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
hahaha I like this!
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
These ficlets entertain me to a high degree... I'll never get enough of Tom Riddle/Hermione stories.