Reviews for Wait for the Song to Stop
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
hahaha I like this!
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
These ficlets entertain me to a high degree... I'll never get enough of Tom Riddle/Hermione stories.
TranquilSapphire chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
ummm...what? I can safely say I think its pointless and so very OOC. But well, it still made me smile so high five!
Written Fire chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Ack, I don't know what it is about this pairing...
but you write them so well.
I can't help but like it.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
ooh!
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Very interesting one-shot, I really liked it :)
BretheBabbit chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Lol I love this one! They're funny would be interesting you see more but not at the cost of the humor.
Ragnell chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
It is three am. and you made me whoop with laughter. Loved it.
Crave Kashmir chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So fricking fantastic that I wish it had been part of a larger story and not just an arc of one-shots (if it has prequels and sequels is it still a one-shot?). Definitely going to go read the others in the arc and your others HP stories, too. Wonderful!
Particularly loved Tom offering so kindly to kill her before she had to attend her own graduation ball. Fantastic!
DawnMay chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
...wow
Eusebius chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Excellent. Very in-character. It was just suggestive enough, but Tom is still evil and Hermione is very much not in love with him. I really enjoyed this!
MidnightThief15 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was great! :D
bleebloop chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
WOW!

The interaction was glorious! I don't think i've read a tom/hermione quite like this before :)

it was so playful yet sinister i loved it. is there a continuation to this? Cuz i'd read it :D I'd love to see what happens when she returns to her own time
Shubhs chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Dudeeeeee. It was interesting. I would have liked it better if you'd just put the 4 stories that are a part of the same universe together as one story, with each different story constituting a chapter. Easier to go through you see. :)
silver screen icon chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
oooooooohhh

i found this quite interesting! good job!

Silver Screen Icon