Reviews for Control
Rogue Blade chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
You should write more and make Finn be nice and admit his feelings for Kurt.
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
yeah your description of Finn is what I really think he's like
Gleek4Life216 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I think you should keep going with it. Explore Finn's emotions more. He's hurt after Quinn lied and know he just wants to hurt someone else to make himself feel better. I think this is a great start if you chose to write more chapters.
Blackstone Heart chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
No don't stop! PLEASE WRITE MORE! In Kurt's POV too...
illusenoftheearth chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
No, don't leave it. Make it all better. lol.
Alice Itoko chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Finn doing this makes so much sense when you think about it!

You're a really great writer, keep at it :D
triniwriters chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I love this! I hope u write more
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
D: Awwh poor Kurt :'[

It's quite interesting though, when Finn is all evil and such ;]

NO! DONT STOP BEING A WRITER!

But now I'm craving tacos...
Wings of an Angel 7445 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Dear. Dear, dear, dear. You should defintley NOT devote your life to selling taco's! You should continue this amazing piece of fanfiction!
Morgan Pen chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Aww...! Poor Kurt! Maybe Finn was a little OOC, just a tad, but think about how he was pummeling Puck. Angst has strong power over an audience and can be difficult. So keep writing!
UnnamedElement chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
¡Fantástico! Mi lengua nativa es ingles, y me parece que esta historia es bastante bien escrito! :D Hay unos errores pequeños, pero era más o menos fabulosa.

Pero lo de que se trata es muy interesante, aunque muy triste, claro. Nunca he pensado en esta perspectiva. ¡Espero que la continue! (pero claro sería bien si no lo hace porque es también una buena one-shot)

Lo siento para MIS errores de español, jaja. :P

Con amor,

Elizabeth

UnnamedElement
Ally chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
MAKE IT BETTER! MAKE IT BETTER! MAKE KURT FEEL BETTER! *cries* WWAH!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
"where he’s bad and wants to x Kurt" I wouldn't be suprised, all of us want to x Kurt :)

Poor little darling D: *Hugs Kurt*

You should continue this... And make Finn un-hurt Kurt :)

~IP~
Forever pennameless chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Pobre Kurt... lo usaron. Aunque entiendo como se debe de sentir Finn (no es que lo justifique...), no me agradó esta vez, me cayó mal (aunque me encanta el personaje)

Espero que lo continues. Quiero saber que pasa despues y que consecuencias tendrá. Tal vez Kurt haga lo mismo que finn con alguien mas...

Deberias subirlo tambien en español. Para que los mexicanos/latinos lo disfruten tambien.
Eredis chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow I can just feel the emotion behind this story. It's so angsty, I feel like my heart broke along with Kurt's.

I'd definitely say it's kinda dark, especially with Finn's actions.

One thing though, this fanfic doesn't really fit the M rating, it could be a T.