Reviews for Company Loves Misery
Patriciadiane chapter 11 . 10/13
Bella was mean due to beng caught off guard. Ironic since she really started to have feelings for him.
Patriciadiane chapter 10 . 10/13
These two are stealing my heart.
Patriciadiane chapter 9 . 10/13
investigating Aro is interesting to me
Article about James scary
Patriciadiane chapter 8 . 10/13
So do I smell an investigation about to start
James dead wonder what the circumstances are
Patriciadiane chapter 7 . 10/13
step by step
Patriciadiane chapter 6 . 10/13
family drama is alwsys so hard to read.
Could it be that Bella is coming around?
Patriciadiane chapter 5 . 10/13
Did she just ask for help?
Patriciadiane chapter 4 . 10/13
Is Alice the one Jasper was talkinig about?

Burnt money. holy cow
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 10/13
Bella is in a holding pattern somewhat like Edward. Both needing to move on.
Patriciadiane chapter 2 . 10/13
No Charlie. Gone to Florida right after the EVENT. Great story
Patriciadiane chapter 1 . 10/13
High school at its worse. Bells's torture in the hell that is the high school locker
TheObsessed1 chapter 13 . 6/10
OMG, you had to leave a note about your writing so I had to look at your stories again. I have been here since the beginning. God that makes me feel old, lol.
Then I remembered this story! How I wish this was the one you continued. Out of a decade of stories; finished and unfinished, this is one of the few I think of often. Even though I forget who wrote this but still think about it; I have yearned for this one to be finished so much. It's completion is waiting to fill this hole somehow that it's created. Knowledge of Bella telling him about her paralysing claustrophobia and maybe he can finally figure out his reasons through her and they can heal each other! GAH!
Rebadams7 chapter 13 . 6/8
Don’t know if you ever thought about finishing this because somethings just slip away from us but if you were to I would love to see Bella get her moment as a journalist and Edward maybe he could give her a do over and in his own way it would let him re discover himself
R
Back - In - The - Day chapter 13 . 6/2
This is great. I hope you finish it someday
thesheepisblack chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
So good. Still hope you finish this.
6,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »