Reviews for Company Loves Misery
Jo Rosy chapter 12 . 9/24
Excuse you! Is this where you are leaving the readers? I mean, imagination is all right and stuff but I want to read all about how it went on!

In case my shock above is misunderstood, I loved this story and couldn't wait to read more when I had to pause for life and stuff.. Thank you for writing it!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 13 . 4/6
I really hope you will come back to this story one day. They really deserve an happy ending. Whatever it looks like.
pbadeaux10 chapter 13 . 3/18
Please, please come back and finish this! It’s so good! I read it years ago and it’s still on my mind all these years later. Maybe one day!
ohRobward chapter 13 . 3/6
God I miss this story. I don’t know why but I just had a sudden urge to re read it again after all these years (13 years!) Still kills me that it’s incomplete :( at such a good turning point too.) I’ll always hold out hope that the fanfic bug will hit you again and it’ll be me finished. You will always be one of the original and best twi fanfic writers ️
somewhereinbetween78 chapter 13 . 1/12
I started this knowing it was incomplete and I still feel completely wrecked that I don’t get to see what happens with these two. PLEEEEEASE UPDATEEEE
Mairaredbird chapter 13 . 8/26/2021
Noooo, um so sad
Why I read this? Please come back :(
soniabell chapter 13 . 7/7/2021
I found this again by accident and was shocked to see an update from 2020, I thank you!.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2021
This story is so good. I wish you would come back and finish it.
his.smouldering.eyes chapter 1 . 6/7/2021
I’m absolutely crushed that this isn’t complete. It’s the best thing I’ve read on FF. And I never read stories that aren’t complete. I’m still glad I read it. It’s a beautiful story but omg…im so sad
katstooldforthis chapter 13 . 4/22/2021
its been a few years now to update...wish there was more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
I'm still hoping that some day you will return to this awesome story and finish it. I have read it many times over the years even though it is sadly incomplete. Love it so much. Best of luck to you. :)
Patriciadiane chapter 11 . 10/13/2020
Bella was mean due to beng caught off guard. Ironic since she really started to have feelings for him.
Patriciadiane chapter 10 . 10/13/2020
These two are stealing my heart.
Patriciadiane chapter 9 . 10/13/2020
investigating Aro is interesting to me
Article about James scary
Patriciadiane chapter 8 . 10/13/2020
So do I smell an investigation about to start
James dead wonder what the circumstances are
6,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »