Reviews for Company Loves Misery
Just finished the first chapter and I am in tears. I can't put into words how difficult that was to read. I was bullied in school, more verbally then physically, but this just cut a hole right through my heart. I'm not sure I can forgive your fictional Edward for what he did, alcohol or not.
Despite all that it the scene was impeccably written. I'm going to try to continue reading.
alison actually chapter 13 . 8/8
I don't expect this will ever update and maybe you wont even see this review, but just incase, I want you to know how much I have enjoyed reading it. I'm usually a major wimp concerning angsty relationships, which this definitely is, but your story drew me in and although they are both flawed characters I really want them to be happy. Hopefully together because I love a E/B hea, but really, just happy, however that works out.
Sometimes if I read an incomplete fic, I make up my own ending, but I cant do that here - I have no clue how I would get them from where they are now to somewhere that they could be together, with love and trust and equal partners. But I like to think you would have managed it and done it well.
Thank you for sharing this, and if you ever do come back to it, I for one will be very happy.
Tuti chapter 13 . 1/29
Oh dear I fell in love and I can't even finish it! Why oh why!

Such a beautiful story x
SunflowerFran chapter 13 . 1/9
It's been sad hundreds of times before but I do wish I knew what happened here. I put it on follow just in case a miracle happens. Thanks for your words.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2016
I get so sad reading your a/n at the bottom that said you had already started the next chapter. :( I hope you finish this awesome story someday. Best of luck. Hope you're well.
Siouxkey chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
The saddest thing is knowing that this story isn't complete and a I am choosing to read it anyway.
It is just that good.
I Love the broken bits in each character that you are not glazing over.
heyyloveeyouu chapter 13 . 9/1/2016
I really wish this story continued. Every time I think of this story I remember how captivated I was when I read each chapter for the first time. One of the few stories that really grabbed my attention and am still holding hope for updating one day 3
Moony chapter 13 . 7/10/2016
Would love to echo everyone else. This story has been something that pops into my mind every once in awhile and when it does I have to reread from the beginning. It has left an impression, which very few stories ever do. I will also keep this story on alert in case it also emerges in your mind with an ending. Thank you.
edvvard chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
I love this fic and just wanted to thank you for writing it. I know may never update (since it's been 6 years and the fandom drama) but I'll put this story on alert with the hopes that one day you might decide to come back :) Thanks again, your writing is fantastic.
eaterofwords chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
my heart hurts at the thought that you might be dead.. I don't even know you, it hurts more knowing you'll never even read what I'm saying right now..
eaterofwords chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I wonder if you're still alive...
Gubefan1980 chapter 13 . 6/27/2016
Well, it's been almost six years sin e you wrote that you were almost finished with tthe next chapter, so I guess I'll assume any number of things, you lost interest, RL got in the way, you lost your mojo, or something somewhere happened. I guess I'll check back in a year. Or six, or not. This was an excellent chapter, and sometimes when authors leave work unfinished I just make up my own HEA but since you indicate angst, apparently with no intention of them ever getting them together, ill just leave on this somewhat upbeat note of them at least being friend. Puzzled about Carlisle and Aro but whatever. Development of characters and story is very good, tragedy of their relationship so sad. Can't help wondering about the whole "substandard" regarding Esme had anything to do with his disgraceful behavior in high school but whatever. I guess good luck in your life. As I said maybe I'll check in at some future date. Or maybe not. I remember what chapter I left so if I check back I'll know where to go if a new chapter pops up. After six years I'm not holding my breath.
Gubefan1980 chapter 12 . 6/27/2016
Mike is such a,creep, he couldn't even man up and look at the tapes, he was so sure Edward took the money. Not much else to say, this has apparently been abandoned so I'll read the last chapter, it's well written interesting relationship, well really non relationship,, what he did was beyond horrible, but her accusation was beyond cruel.
Gubefan1980 chapter 10 . 6/27/2016
I forget how this ends, but IMHO, Bella hasn't forgiven him and she never will, she thinks he has a hair phobia, which is why she started letting her hair down, she thinks she's tauting him bullying his supposed phobia. It wouldn't surprise me if she lures him into her bed, just so she has the pleasure of pulling the rug out from under him. That is beyond bitchy. Just flat out cruel.
Gubefan1980 chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
Funny I don't remember any more than this chapter Actually don't even recall the last part. Good job.
6,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »