Reviews for Company Loves Misery
thesheepisblack chapter 1 . 7/11
So good. Still hope you finish this.
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 1 . 3/17
I’m still gonna follow this story cause you never know !
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 13 . 3/17
I’m so sad this is where it ends. It’s even sadder that one day you just stopped writing without realizing it):
Love these characters and am at least happy it ends on a high note. Thank you for writing this(:
myself27 chapter 14 . 12/30/2018
Many moons later and I’m still hoping some miracle occurred and you completed this. If you’re out there we miss you and your creative brain
Kitty Bad chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
Eight and a half years since you updated this and I still come back to check on it. Still a great story.
LinaFurtado chapter 13 . 11/29/2018
Hiiiiii, AngstGoddess003! I just came here to say that a I did a HORRIBLE mistake by reading this AMAZING fanfic without seeing with was Complete. Now, in 29/11/18, I'm here sitting tottaly frustaded! Pleeeeeeeeease! I came here to beg for you to keep writing it! I'm from Brazil, btw! Hope you are okay! Hopefully you will read my review and the others and do it hahahah Bye! See you soon!
strangecurrencies chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
I miss you and I miss this story:( I remember both ocassionally and get so, so sad, I just hope you're okay. Wide Awake was, if not the first, then somewhere in the first 5 fics I ever read, nearly a decade ago. And nothing has really compared since.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/1/2018
I think I read this ages ago when it first came out but I'm reading it again now and I still love it!
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 13 . 8/8/2018
Amazing story! I just stayed up until 4:15 am to finish what there is so far. I know you probably won't, but if you ever decide to come back to it, know you have at least one faithful reader:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
As several before me mentioned I sincerely hope that you finish this story. It is truly amazing. I know many years have passed, but I still wanted to write.. .
Mia chapter 4 . 7/8/2018
Wow
Krista Marie chapter 13 . 5/14/2018
Why was this never updated ?! It's amazing
TMTF chapter 13 . 5/5/2018
I have been reading fanfiction for over a decade and this is, without a doubt, the best written one I’ve ever read. I honestly do not have the words to express how incredible this story is. I know it has been forever since you last posted, and I don’t know if you’ll see this, but I truly hope that you will finish this story. I’m utterly heartbroken that we didn’t get an ending, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed! Thank you for a wonderful story!
Lanie chapter 13 . 2/7/2018
Hi! Any chance for the next chapter since you said you started it? I know it's been 7.5 years but it never hurts to ask. Hope you're well. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Just finished the first chapter and I am in tears. I can't put into words how difficult that was to read. I was bullied in school, more verbally then physically, but this just cut a hole right through my heart. I'm not sure I can forgive your fictional Edward for what he did, alcohol or not.
Despite all that it the scene was impeccably written. I'm going to try to continue reading.
6,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »