Reviews for Company Loves Misery
Wow
Krista Marie chapter 13 . 5/14
Why was this never updated ?! It's amazing
TMTF chapter 13 . 5/5
I have been reading fanfiction for over a decade and this is, without a doubt, the best written one I’ve ever read. I honestly do not have the words to express how incredible this story is. I know it has been forever since you last posted, and I don’t know if you’ll see this, but I truly hope that you will finish this story. I’m utterly heartbroken that we didn’t get an ending, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed! Thank you for a wonderful story!
Lanie chapter 13 . 2/7
Hi! Any chance for the next chapter since you said you started it? I know it's been 7.5 years but it never hurts to ask. Hope you're well. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Just finished the first chapter and I am in tears. I can't put into words how difficult that was to read. I was bullied in school, more verbally then physically, but this just cut a hole right through my heart. I'm not sure I can forgive your fictional Edward for what he did, alcohol or not.
Despite all that it the scene was impeccably written. I'm going to try to continue reading.
alison actually chapter 13 . 8/8/2017
I don't expect this will ever update and maybe you wont even see this review, but just incase, I want you to know how much I have enjoyed reading it. I'm usually a major wimp concerning angsty relationships, which this definitely is, but your story drew me in and although they are both flawed characters I really want them to be happy. Hopefully together because I love a E/B hea, but really, just happy, however that works out.
Sometimes if I read an incomplete fic, I make up my own ending, but I cant do that here - I have no clue how I would get them from where they are now to somewhere that they could be together, with love and trust and equal partners. But I like to think you would have managed it and done it well.
Thank you for sharing this, and if you ever do come back to it, I for one will be very happy.
Tuti chapter 13 . 1/29/2017
Oh dear I fell in love and I can't even finish it! Why oh why!

Such a beautiful story x
SunflowerFran chapter 13 . 1/9/2017
It's been sad hundreds of times before but I do wish I knew what happened here. I put it on follow just in case a miracle happens. Thanks for your words.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2016
I get so sad reading your a/n at the bottom that said you had already started the next chapter. :( I hope you finish this awesome story someday. Best of luck. Hope you're well.
Siouxkey chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
The saddest thing is knowing that this story isn't complete and a I am choosing to read it anyway.
It is just that good.
I Love the broken bits in each character that you are not glazing over.
heyyloveeyouu chapter 13 . 9/1/2016
I really wish this story continued. Every time I think of this story I remember how captivated I was when I read each chapter for the first time. One of the few stories that really grabbed my attention and am still holding hope for updating one day 3
Moony chapter 13 . 7/10/2016
Would love to echo everyone else. This story has been something that pops into my mind every once in awhile and when it does I have to reread from the beginning. It has left an impression, which very few stories ever do. I will also keep this story on alert in case it also emerges in your mind with an ending. Thank you.
edvvard chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
I love this fic and just wanted to thank you for writing it. I know may never update (since it's been 6 years and the fandom drama) but I'll put this story on alert with the hopes that one day you might decide to come back :) Thanks again, your writing is fantastic.
eaterofwords chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
my heart hurts at the thought that you might be dead.. I don't even know you, it hurts more knowing you'll never even read what I'm saying right now..
eaterofwords chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I wonder if you're still alive...
6,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »