Reviews for Company Loves Misery
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
They were both right, and they were both wrong.
Alice was right that he was jealous of the happy.
She was wrong that he screws everything up,
because HE was right that she hid Jasper, so
there was an element of shame involved. He
was SO wrong to attack and judge Jasper as
unworthy of his sister... he was projecting his
own feelings of inadequacy.
As much as he feels he needs Bella's to
forgive him to be whole, no amount of other
people forgiving him is going to close the
hole in his life that is self loathing. He needs
to find a where are you to forgive himself, and
to actually allow himself to move beyond his
past. He holds himself back.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Funny how having something solid to catch
herself on made her think twice about the
man who did her wrong, and is trying so
very hard to make amends.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Wow! Maybe her stunned silence is a
registering of what he said about
respecting her dad, and his admission
of guilt and regret? I hope so!
*crossing her fingers*
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I feel so badly for both of them. That day has
tormented them both, and overshadowed two
promising lives. They both are just shells of
the people they ought to have been.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
That WAS a heck of a time jump, but I
think it realistic. I hope that he finds
Bella a fairly charitable soul... But that
is asking a lot of her.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
OMG!
Rachel Garber chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
This is really really good, I am glad I read it again, I had forgotten a lot of this, forgot about the day on the beach, forgot about the evolving I am guessing RL has gotten in the way, it does have a way of doing that, hope you will post the next chapter sometime. It is a lovely story altogether lovely always glad when authors keep to Rob's look although of course with the green "Edward" eyes, someone had an Edward who was about 4 inches taller than Rob and has about 100 lbs on him as well,good story, but couldn't picture it. TY I have no idea how to tweet, so hopefully you will see this message.
Rachel Garber chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
That was really nice, shame drunks and druggies can't see the result of the devastation they cause before they begin their addiction. I wonder if it would make a diff, nice that Edward has the sense to know to ask if she needs help, and Mike, wonder what really happened to the money, did he take it, gamble it away and find a convenient fall-guy in Edward. Nice chapter, can't wait.
Rachel Garber chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
So, drunkward is becoming a nurse, very nice of him, of course I am picturing Rob in Remember Me, doing the same thing, holding Allie's hair while she barfed, so maybe something of a future for them. That sounds kind of nice. I suppose.
Rachel Garber chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Interesting change of events, she is glad he wasn't killed, so what comes next, I had aural hallucinations of my husband after he died. Very strange, to be so sure I heard his voice, when I knew he was dead.
Rachel Garber chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Yeah, and sometimes they die, I guess it is better for Bella and Edward to at least have a truce, and Edward wanting to let Jasper know things are acceptable to him even if he isn't happy about it. Good chapter
Rachel Garber chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Well they are working on it, yeah, it wasn't nice it was mean and all that, just keeping it real, because alkies and druggies cut a swathe of destruction that is wide and deep, then they make up a list and want to tick of the forgiveness as if that covers the years of pain, and suffering they caused. Just sayin'
Rachel Garber chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
This was good, didn't remember that Alice never really clued her parents in as to Jasper's place in her life. Well, hard to forgive, maybe forgive, but to forget that is a whole other ball of wax. And as I already said, Edward wants Bella's forgiveness for all the wrong reasons, so he can tick it off of his list, like it is some kind of shopping list, "sugar, coffee, a pack of cigarettes" In this case, "family, friends, neighbors, and Bella" Sorry, he isn't getting off scot free as far as I am concerned.
Rachel Garber chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
This is good, but I am still with Bella, and quite frankly I am sick and tired of druggies and drunks hiding behind the "it's a disease" diabetes is a disease, muliple sclerosis is a disease, Parkinsons is a disease, drunks and druggies are just weak cowardly bums who hide behind "I can't help it" Yes you" ruin other ppl's lives, hurt ppl, he was so stupid it never occurred to him that she was injured by his drunken behavior. I am not ready and maybe I wouldn't go as far as Bella, but he is way way off from getting her forgiveness. If for no other reason than pure selfishness, he wants to cross her off is list when he has a year of sobriety, well tough luck, you are still the creepy SOB you were in school, you are just not drinking.
Rachel Garber chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
I forgot that she burned his money, kind of fun to see the look on his face, yeah yeah, I know all about forgiveness, but sometimes somethings just can't be forgiven. and he is too anxious to cross her off his list, let him stew in his juices for a while.
6,226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »