Reviews for Company Loves Misery
FanficFreak chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
I am so depressed that you haven't finished this. :( Anyway, thanks for writing!
Make A Choice chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Do you ever plan on updating this story? I just started to read it's kind of awesome. Just sayin. Id live to see it continued...please?
Fliberty chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
I like this.

I'm enjoying seeing Edward proving himself to Bella :-)
hockeywife87 chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
Oh this story is good!
Jaws28 chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
awesome story, i know its not complete but the way you left it was good enough for me
Compassionate1 chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
So it is May 2012 when I write this; I have enjoyed your story very much to this point. Did you move to a different website to complete it? I'd love to know how it ends.

Thanks, Peg
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
Hey just came across this story and wow is it good. Any plans to finish it?
tyo chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
I've been reading your fic all day long and I have to say it's become an addiction to me. the way you write is just captivating and it makes me want to read more of your compositions. don't stop! I'm really eager to see how this story develops. Hurry up with the chapter and CONGRATULATIONS for making your fans' days brighter!
daral13 chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
For me this is like if Gabriel Garcia Marquez don't end Cien aƱos de soledad. A HUGE, HUGE LOST. Envy wins.
Helium11 chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
i really liked this story and hope u continue it. thanks for writing.
Hinata chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
Ive just finished this chapter and i loved, im just upset that you stoped writing it. You shouldnt, the story is amazing! Cant wait to reed the next chapter!
Ivegotit chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
I so much like your Edward and Bella and all other characters. you keep them so real. I am sorry I missed WA and now you pulled it off. Thanks for sharing it. hope you update it someday.
BendItEdward chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
I've seen the summary before, I may have even read the first chapter. But reading it all at once like this was amazing, I loved it. I don't know if you're still even writing this story but it almost doesn't even matter. The way this last chapter ended is great. I just wanted to say that I love this story and after I finish this embarrassingly touchy review I'm gonna go to your page and hope you've written something else for me to read tonight.
lesuse chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is so difficult to read, but impossible to turn away from once you start. Excellent chapter - this is my third or fourth reading of CLM. Even though I know the storyline I'm still tense reading the beginning. Such a masterful set up for the rest of the story. . .
ajendas chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
hi, well-written story can to abrupt end 2 yrs ago? got tip from a rec... :( wish there was a proper ending soon
6,206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »