Reviews for Company Loves Misery
Patriciadiane chapter 2 . 10/13/2020
No Charlie. Gone to Florida right after the EVENT. Great story
Patriciadiane chapter 1 . 10/13/2020
High school at its worse. Bells's torture in the hell that is the high school locker
TheObsessed1 chapter 13 . 6/10/2020
OMG, you had to leave a note about your writing so I had to look at your stories again. I have been here since the beginning. God that makes me feel old, lol.
Then I remembered this story! How I wish this was the one you continued. Out of a decade of stories; finished and unfinished, this is one of the few I think of often. Even though I forget who wrote this but still think about it; I have yearned for this one to be finished so much. It's completion is waiting to fill this hole somehow that it's created. Knowledge of Bella telling him about her paralysing claustrophobia and maybe he can finally figure out his reasons through her and they can heal each other! GAH!
Rebadams7 chapter 13 . 6/8/2020
Don’t know if you ever thought about finishing this because somethings just slip away from us but if you were to I would love to see Bella get her moment as a journalist and Edward maybe he could give her a do over and in his own way it would let him re discover himself
R
Back - In - The - Day chapter 13 . 6/2/2020
This is great. I hope you finish it someday
thesheepisblack chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
So good. Still hope you finish this.
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
I’m still gonna follow this story cause you never know !
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 13 . 3/17/2019
I’m so sad this is where it ends. It’s even sadder that one day you just stopped writing without realizing it):
Love these characters and am at least happy it ends on a high note. Thank you for writing this(:
myself27 chapter 14 . 12/30/2018
Many moons later and I’m still hoping some miracle occurred and you completed this. If you’re out there we miss you and your creative brain
Kitty Bad chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
Eight and a half years since you updated this and I still come back to check on it. Still a great story.
LinaFurtado chapter 13 . 11/29/2018
Hiiiiii, AngstGoddess003! I just came here to say that a I did a HORRIBLE mistake by reading this AMAZING fanfic without seeing with was Complete. Now, in 29/11/18, I'm here sitting tottaly frustaded! Pleeeeeeeeease! I came here to beg for you to keep writing it! I'm from Brazil, btw! Hope you are okay! Hopefully you will read my review and the others and do it hahahah Bye! See you soon!
strangecurrencies chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
I miss you and I miss this story:( I remember both ocassionally and get so, so sad, I just hope you're okay. Wide Awake was, if not the first, then somewhere in the first 5 fics I ever read, nearly a decade ago. And nothing has really compared since.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/1/2018
I think I read this ages ago when it first came out but I'm reading it again now and I still love it!
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 13 . 8/8/2018
Amazing story! I just stayed up until 4:15 am to finish what there is so far. I know you probably won't, but if you ever decide to come back to it, know you have at least one faithful reader:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
As several before me mentioned I sincerely hope that you finish this story. It is truly amazing. I know many years have passed, but I still wanted to write.. .
6,263 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »