Reviews for Company Loves Misery
plummet.fly chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
I was rereading this again and it made me fall in love with the story and the characters all over again. I bet that dinner would be all kids of awkward/awesome. And oooh, why is Carlisle protecting Aro? The only reason I can think of would be something Edward's past related...
Shennentel chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
I cannot believe how long it's been since I've read this. Just reading the last paragraph made me remember how invested I was in these characters. How greedy and anxious I was for the next chapter. It's been years and right now, in this moment, I feel like the teenager I once was. I hope you one day remember these characters too and finish the story. Until then... :)
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
I know you have heard this a million times by now but won't you please finish this achingly beautiful story? So many of us in recovery (20 years for me) need to see if there I an HEA.. You are so very sensitive and you write beautifully.

I hope you are enjoying life.

God Bless
Atwiggs
Ur fan chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
:-( it's over. So sad. But wonderfull story.
Kitty Bad chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
Wow. I really all of this in one sitting, and I'm so sad that there's no more. There's a realness, an authenticity to this that's really rare in stories. I was bullied in school, by boys as well as girls. I remember one if the boys trying to buy me a drink in a bar years later and bring astonished that I wouldn't take it. :/
159Wood chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Sad we won't read the end.
don'ttrysohardtosaygoodbye chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want you to update this because it's REALLY REALLY REALLY good.
alwyzbrokyn chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Well it's been a minute! I read this when you first published and followed it until you stopped posting. It's a great story. Are there any plans on finishing? I really hope so. It has been one of my favorites! As I said I know it's been awhile, but I stumbled upon this again recently and was just curious. If not i understand that too! So if we never hear from you again, good luck in all your endevors!
meelee729697 chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Well, since it's obvious I've stumbled across an unfinished story, I'm ok w/ it ending here, because that last line said it all. Bella is finding closure.
They still have a ways to go, but I'm good w/ imagining it.

& yes... it's usually, for some reason, easier to take blame & come to terms w/ things u did while in active addiction, than it is to try & deal w/ why u got that way to begin w/.

* Great story!
meelee729697 chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
The beginning of this chapter really made me sad for Edward.. I know the feeling of finally doing things right, & thinking the pieces of ur life are supposed to just fall into place.. They don't, tho. - U still get kicked when ur down, u still get misunderstood, u still get judged, etc...

I liked the thing w/ him & Jaz, although I don't understand boys, it's what they needed & it worked. - & yay for Alice & Jazzy.

& the scene w/ Mike & the tire change... Outstanding.
- Also, knew Mike took the money, just didn't know why. Makes sense.

Second chance for Bella & Edward.
meelee729697 chapter 11 . 9/22/2013

meelee729697 chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
That was sweet w/ the mice. :) I liked that little moment between them.
... Alot came to light this chapter, w/ the article, his confession, her realizing she's so glad he survived the wreck.
Things are lookin up. - Now, to fix things w/ his sister, & hopefully we'll see if Jasper if ok, too.
meelee729697 chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Aww, poor Jazzy. :(
Glad Edward made peace between them, even tho Jazz wasn't at his sober birthday.
- I like ur Lauren.
... Bella's starting to warm up to Edward whether she realizes or not

I had a feeling James was dead. :/
meelee729697 chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
From previous chapter, I wanted to say about Alice that it seems like she's the "good girl" who watched the "bad boy" get attention her whole life.. Even tho she's loved, the focus was always on Edward.
& poor Jazz, he took it like a man, but E's mean ass words broke him. Deep down he probably believed he wasn't good enough for Alice & he let Edward confirm it.(even tho it's not true)

So, for this chapter - "addicted to spite"- Yea, that was really mean of Bella. ... I guess E hurt & humiliated her SO badly, it's hard to let go & she wants to hurt him too.
No one in recovery can have "just one." I tried it a million times & it does not work.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over & over & expecting different results.
- Bella realized her cruelty, tho, & I'm glad her & Edward talked & came to an agreement. - I imagine working together may bring them closer. :)
- I can't wait to learn the mystery of the lucky pen.
meelee729697 chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Ooo, Alice is mad as all hell at her brother! - That sucked, that whole scene.
- So, E thinks that even tho Alice said she forgave him, that she actually still holds plenty of resentment. - Maybe a little, who knows. - But, Edward should know better than anyone that someone in recovery really can change when the insanity stops.
6,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »