Reviews for Company Loves Misery
Guest chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
another abandoned good story. only god knows when will this story update :(
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
why did u have to make him thirty? make him at least college age or 25. thirty is just too old. but good story anyway. and wtf bella just burned 4thousand? my god my head ugh headache
bbyspoon chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Looked this story up again hoping for an update I sincerely hope u finish this story one day
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
Oh how I wish this story didn't die out. I really wanted to see how this developed, E/B, A/J, the Aro suspense mystery. sigh Its well written.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Yikes. How gruesome. Poor Bella. chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
I was rereading this again and it made me fall in love with the story and the characters all over again. I bet that dinner would be all kids of awkward/awesome. And oooh, why is Carlisle protecting Aro? The only reason I can think of would be something Edward's past related...
Shennentel chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
I cannot believe how long it's been since I've read this. Just reading the last paragraph made me remember how invested I was in these characters. How greedy and anxious I was for the next chapter. It's been years and right now, in this moment, I feel like the teenager I once was. I hope you one day remember these characters too and finish the story. Until then... :)
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
I know you have heard this a million times by now but won't you please finish this achingly beautiful story? So many of us in recovery (20 years for me) need to see if there I an HEA.. You are so very sensitive and you write beautifully.

I hope you are enjoying life.

God Bless
Ur fan chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
:-( it's over. So sad. But wonderfull story.
Kitty Bad chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
Wow. I really all of this in one sitting, and I'm so sad that there's no more. There's a realness, an authenticity to this that's really rare in stories. I was bullied in school, by boys as well as girls. I remember one if the boys trying to buy me a drink in a bar years later and bring astonished that I wouldn't take it. :/
159Wood chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Sad we won't read the end.
don'ttrysohardtosaygoodbye chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want you to update this because it's REALLY REALLY REALLY good.
alwyzbrokyn chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Well it's been a minute! I read this when you first published and followed it until you stopped posting. It's a great story. Are there any plans on finishing? I really hope so. It has been one of my favorites! As I said I know it's been awhile, but I stumbled upon this again recently and was just curious. If not i understand that too! So if we never hear from you again, good luck in all your endevors!
meelee729697 chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Well, since it's obvious I've stumbled across an unfinished story, I'm ok w/ it ending here, because that last line said it all. Bella is finding closure.
They still have a ways to go, but I'm good w/ imagining it.

& yes... it's usually, for some reason, easier to take blame & come to terms w/ things u did while in active addiction, than it is to try & deal w/ why u got that way to begin w/.

* Great story!
meelee729697 chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
The beginning of this chapter really made me sad for Edward.. I know the feeling of finally doing things right, & thinking the pieces of ur life are supposed to just fall into place.. They don't, tho. - U still get kicked when ur down, u still get misunderstood, u still get judged, etc...

I liked the thing w/ him & Jaz, although I don't understand boys, it's what they needed & it worked. - & yay for Alice & Jazzy.

& the scene w/ Mike & the tire change... Outstanding.
- Also, knew Mike took the money, just didn't know why. Makes sense.

Second chance for Bella & Edward.
6,206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »