Reviews for Company Loves Misery
URmylifenow11111 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I love AAward, and all his fucked up rebelliousness glory!

And I think we've all been that dorky Bella once in our lives... *Darts eyes around*

And can't wait to see if they meet up again...

The angstgasm that will be be! LOL
shaqbarcalis chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is great
outtayourface chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This sounds so amazing already!

I love your stories and I am extremely excited about reading this one.

I can't wait to see where you take this ;)

oh, and I just wanted to say thank you VERY much for all of your tips on Photoshop and editing pictures over on TLYDF. Your detailed explanations of things were so clear and lots of fun too. It really helped me. So thanks again (lol sorry didn't know where else to post that tehehe)
AllMyHopeIsGone chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I LOVE IT! Can't wait for more!
completelysubjective chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Long time reader, first time reviewing.

That was a lot to take in! Very emotional and descriptive. I'm really liking the beginning of this story and I'm excited for the next chapter as well as seeing how these characters develop.
KnoKnayme chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
crazy...
Delandora chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I was totally shitting bricks when I saw that you updated your profile with a new story. I'm so fucking excited right now. You don't even know lol. I absofuckinglutely love EVERYTHING you write. And I do mean EVERYTHING. So, when I saw a new one here, I stopped everything I was doing and quickly read through it. Then once I saw that the story wasn't a one shot and there will be more updates, I totally squeeled lol.

I really really like this story so far. It seems quite interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what was going in through Bella's head and why she freaked out so bad. I'm also looking forward to seeing how Edward is NOW after becoming a recovering alcoholic. Really amazing so far.

I can't wait 'till Wednesday comes with the new update. You're stories are crazy good and I'm excited to read more!
mamacat20 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was not what I expected. Will we get a

BPOV of atleast the first chapter?
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
You have absolutely no idea how excited we are to have you writing and sharing with us! Wow, what a chapter! We'd better fasten our seatbelts, it looks like we're in for a bumpy ride!
LovesTheHeat chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Oh my god. I... wouldn't forgive Edward either. That reaction was just... wow. It was bloodcurdling. I don't think I've ever heard something that's curdled my blood before, but as Edward put it, I think that's something you have to hear before you comepletely understand.

Your writing is amazing. Every time I read something of yours you blow me away. Doesn't matter what it is, it's awesome.

I'm dying to know where you take this story. Do you update tomorrow since it's Sunday? Cause that would be awesome.

That lady is one lucky bitch. Auction prize... I wish I could afford you. ;)

Please update soon!
Laury4Rob chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
wow just wow! don't ever doubt yourself how can a small decision could fuck up like that, I want to see more so ofcourse I'll be coming back. Love your writing your stories introduce me to this wonderful world of fanfiction and for that I'm grateful! I just loved it!
pdxamy chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was great. Felt like I was having a panic attack myself. 30 mins is a long time. Looking forward to Wednesday.
shescardinal chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Oh interesting! Me gusta!
ellierk chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow. This is starting out so intense...I wouldn't expect anything less from you, AG. I love your stories!

Edward was so cruel. I know that he's got to make amends and had got a lot of growing up to do. It'll be one helluva trip, I'm sure. The road is never easy where Edward and Bella are concerned. And it seems even more so with Bullyward (Meanyward? Maybe just more like Doucheward...).

My heart was just screaming for Bella, knowing that she was going through some sort of hell. Sheer hell, by the looks of her when she emerged from the locker...

I am really looking forward to seeing how this plays out...I know I will love it. Your stories are intense, humorous (but not this one, yet), inciteful, sexy as hell, and tug at my heart.

Thank you!
bugsmama07 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
hol t! wow. that was so intense! i cant wait to read this next chapter!
6,222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 402 409 410 411 412 413 414 .. Last Next »