Reviews for Company Loves Misery
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I really enjoyed the first chapter of this story. I am excited to see where you take us.
jimemon chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Great start!
reds-red chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Interesting but twisted little story you starting here AG...kinda sorta creepily might like it. We all know who the asshat bullies were but your Eddie-Bullie is especially just plain mean. I can't wait to see where you take this...he likes liquor in this fic instead of lick-her? *insert pouty lip here* Hahaha...
IamSuperBatGirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I like your new story, really angst-y. I didn't expect for this chapter to end like that but I like it 'cause the plot is original. I'll be waiting for your next chapter. X
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
wow isn't EDWARD one nice piece of work! You could feel how out of it he was once he figured out that he couldn't let her back out of the locker..

briliant AG. Cant wait to see where you take us from here!
canuck40245 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Incredible first chapter. I'm really looking forward to reading more!
was just a lonely girl chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
shit dudee

that musta been traumatizing

cant wait for more!
squarepancake chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
As an extreme claustrophobe after being lost in an abandoned silver mine, I literally had tears in my eyes at the description of Bella at the end.
PLEASE DELETE1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow. I think I'm going to love this. What an image - the bloodied fingertips. Makes me shake a little. Anyway, I'm just happy that you're posting something, and the fact that the first chapter is amazing only makes it better :)

Cheers!
jermak99 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow, I'm SO excited about this story. This first chapter was amazing and I can't wait to read more.

Thanks!

xo
nanavette chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Great first chapter. I can't wait to read more.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Awesome! Loved it! You and EZ are collaberating? Doesn't get much better than that :)
ybee chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I can tell this is going to be another classic (like Wide Awake). I can't wait for more! Bella's attempts to shoulder her way out of the locker were downright terrifying. And it was a bit sweet for Tyler, Eric and Mike to make a brief appearance. Another unique storyline to boot! (Sits patiently until Wednesday swings around)
Jewels64 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I am in tears right now. I was bullied in high school by a bunch of guys. They verbally abused me...but you just don't fully get past that crap. It's such a dangerous thing to do to someone in their formative teenage years. Looking back at it now...It made me who I am today. I fight like hell, don't take shit from anybody and finally love myself for who I am.

Thanks for writing this. I look forward to seeing how Bella comes out of this...
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I already can tell I'm going to love this one!

Wonderful job!