Reviews for Company Loves Misery
LR51 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow! I felt Bella's claustrophobia, fear,emotional pain, there are no words?

I felt Edward's (the bastard) "Oh my God, what have I done!"

I could feel James getting sick to his stomach.

I am so excited you are writing this story. Loved WA, Withering the Fern, and Great Vexations.
aly e chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Hot Damn! no explanation needed - a story by AG? I'm in and needless to say: I love it so far . . .

Ok you write so fucking awesome anyway – but you really write “drunk” talk well: “I resemble that comment!” & "wordy dird". I know, I know NOT funny but it's kinda funny - not HS drunk dumb asses but their actions or mixed up words - YIKES!

Ah, and there it is my favorite fuck word: Fucktard - heheh - love it & don't know why?

Ok, need I say more - Eduardo & James are just fucking dumb asses - Oh, I just can't wait to see exactly what you have up your sleeve with S.F. Bella & Rehab Edward! Sun AND Wed updates? - Hot Damn, I'm marking my calendar - heheh. Ya made my day, AG!

And yep, I must say EZrocksAngel (can we say EZRA? yikes!) is pretty awesome - I'm so enjoying her DiE story!

Well, I can't tell ya how "YIPPY" I was when I got this new story from ya - I think you are pretty awesome!

Thanks for sharing this with us!

mz.mimi chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was intense!I loved it! I cannot wait to see how this is going to play out.
J. Shadows chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow. That was intense. I loved it. I was holding my breath right along with Edward, you had me freaking out right along with them all. I love your stories. I've read all of them on your livejournal and on fanfiction, and they are all amazing! I'm a huge fan. And I hope that you post more for this story soon. It was incredible.
kleepalmer chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
you are my motherfucking hero.

this is, literally, the best first chapter of any story i've ever read. it's funny and heartbreaking and scary and exciting. this chapter right here just goes to show how amazing you really are as an author. i'm stunned. literally stunned.

you've got a good thing going here, i can tell, and i'm so thrilled that i'm able to follow one of your stories from the beginning.
dihenydd chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
How one thoughtless act can change lives. Being claustrophobic myself I found that absolutely terrifying. If someone did that to me i don't think i could ever forgive them, certainly not trust them, ever again. I am finding myself hoping against hope that this has not changed Bella's personality irrevocably...

I am however completely hooked. Thanks to you and to your wonderful sponsors for sharing.
Strae chapter 1 . 12/12/2009

I wanted a lemon but this is... nice. Very nice. Just as fuckawesome.

Holy hell, that was rather bloodcurdling.
changedbyEdward chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Love the first chapter. I'm anxious to read the rest and am excited to actually read one of your stories while it's in progress! Thanks for writing!
richinlaughter chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I don't know how Edward is going to redeem himself after this. Great start to this story.
watchmesin chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
wow. that was intense.

i see it is not an angst/romance. i dont think i could ever forgive someone for doing something like that.
Wicked Rose Red chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow! What an intense opening chapter!

I need to understand it all... Can't wait for more:)
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
wow, what a cruel motherfucker
annanabanana chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Holy fucking little baby jesus. This is such a wonderful start. I can't wait to read more. I'm speechless...

xoxo, Anna
Lilttleturtle chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Great first chapter! Loving it already. I think this is the first fic ive read where Edward are freinds with James and Victoria. Very interesting story line, looking forward to wednesdays and sundays :)
fivestarhappiness chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
soo captivating & haunting

i don't know, i've always been a sucker for dark-and-tortured-ward.

anyways i cannot wait to read more

6,203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 402 409 410 411 412 413 .. Last Next »