Reviews for Crystal Green
Moka-girl chapter 6 . 6/19
Interesting insight on the storm.
Moka-girl chapter 4 . 6/19
Ohhh, things are getting interesting. Can't wait to see the elves react!
Moka-girl chapter 3 . 6/19
In the paragraph before the last, you start a sentence without a capital, and in the second sentence you write 'thankfully' with two commas after it, instead of just one. Those are the only mistakes I noticed.
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 6/19
Only mistake I noticed if you writing 'shivvered' instead of 'shivered'. The rest was fine.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 6/19
I think this is well-written and interesting so far. Unfortunately, you haven't updated in three years, so when I finish this I would probably be wanting more and will know I'm to be disappointed, as this story is clearly dead.
Hannahdoodle100 chapter 6 . 3/9
You're right. Wind is far colder then a simply cold day.

There have been days when it was cold enough for snow to not melt, but because there is no wind my uncles were working with their shirta off.

Sunlight and wind influence appearent warmth far more then the temperature does - as does water. On a dry, windless, sunny day it feels far warmer even at freezing temperatures then it does on a windy day at a higher temperature.

(Im from britain myself)
anonnn chapter 11 . 1/5
I like the story, but you really need to stop breaking up conversations with the characters' thoughts. It makes it so hard to follow the conversation when we're being treated to a slow perusal of their thoughts and reactions after every sentence.
Vangran chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
A most wondrous tale, I can see why it has gotten such high praise.
misherukuro chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
cute and sweet story
jay123 chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
hope this continues its old but good work
1sunfun chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
A really interesting and nice Story.
1sunfun
Guest chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
Hey, what happened to the rewrite you promised? I only just discovered this story and I love it! I wish you would finish it, even if you don't revise it...
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
interesting story
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
I love this story so far
saashi samy chapter 2 . 4/19/2014