Reviews for Crystal Green
Darrk Rabbit chapter 10 . 5/6
I smiled so much. :)
LittleWesties9 chapter 15 . 4/25
My first HP/LOTR fanfic and what can I say? You have definitely set the bar high~ Good job, I hope you update again soon~!
wswpub chapter 15 . 7/9/2016
hi are you planning to finish this story? I'm reading via the app so I don't know when this last chapter was posted but it's very interesting. Would love to finish this story ...
bassoongirl14 chapter 15 . 5/31/2016
I love this so far!
Mishi Gohiku chapter 15 . 1/8/2016
Sounds like Harry's back in a Dursley situation again ie: Eraster. I feel so bad for Harry not being wanted. :(
mew chapter 15 . 1/3/2016
awwwwwwww! Keep going!
Xartimus chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Hi, since you mentioned that you wanted the errors pointed out; you seem to have spelled Percy as Percey. It works fine, but I thought you might want to know :). It certainly seemed as if English was your first language - so good job! I still have yet to get the basics of a second language. Also, this is a very good story; I look forward to reading the rest.
Hainbuche chapter 15 . 9/27/2015
das waren eiige imteressante chaps. gildor tut mir leid, gandalf hat ihn bestimmt mit irgendwas erpresst, dass harry zu erestor msste. das wellenlabirinth hört sich toll an. wer war das wesen im meer? lg hayne
Smiling Seshat chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
Interesting insight on the storm.
Smiling Seshat chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
Ohhh, things are getting interesting. Can't wait to see the elves react!
Smiling Seshat chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
In the paragraph before the last, you start a sentence without a capital, and in the second sentence you write 'thankfully' with two commas after it, instead of just one. Those are the only mistakes I noticed.
Smiling Seshat chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Only mistake I noticed if you writing 'shivvered' instead of 'shivered'. The rest was fine.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I think this is well-written and interesting so far. Unfortunately, you haven't updated in three years, so when I finish this I would probably be wanting more and will know I'm to be disappointed, as this story is clearly dead.
Hannahdoodle100 chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
You're right. Wind is far colder then a simply cold day.

There have been days when it was cold enough for snow to not melt, but because there is no wind my uncles were working with their shirta off.

Sunlight and wind influence appearent warmth far more then the temperature does - as does water. On a dry, windless, sunny day it feels far warmer even at freezing temperatures then it does on a windy day at a higher temperature.

(Im from britain myself)
anonnn chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
I like the story, but you really need to stop breaking up conversations with the characters' thoughts. It makes it so hard to follow the conversation when we're being treated to a slow perusal of their thoughts and reactions after every sentence.